Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..

going all out

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
going all out Left_bar_bleue200/200going all out Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:

going all out Empty
PostSubject: going all out   going all out I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 8:22 pm

Out in the dark woods hold many secrets but one is vampires that turn evil by killing many people Yakama sense a evil power from the woods the power came from deep with in the woods the power was from a vampire leader but yakama knows he can't win by him self yakama was at the edge of the woods right by town he as feeling week by the aura coming from the woods "this aura is strong my legs are trembling" yakama said as he lean over and held his gut "why am I feeling sick?" Yakama said almost passing out from the aura from the woods.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

going all out Empty
PostSubject: Re: going all out   going all out I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Yakama stood up and he started to slowly walk into the woods while holding his gut still feeling sick as soon as he got further into the woods yakama head started to hurt and his gut pain vanish Yakama eyes started to go blure as he walk through the woods as he place his hand on a tree and head foot steps from afar "who's.......... there?" yakama said trying to keep him self from falling from head pains "why is my head hurting?" yakama said as he lean on the tree holding his head with both hands.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

going all out Empty
PostSubject: Re: going all out   going all out I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:16 pm

Rex was no ordinary vampire. He was a beast among his kind, feared by many. He didn't kill humans, he killed his own kind, just for the joy of the hunt. It was just his luck that he found a lone vamp, walking alone the forest. The young vampire seemed to sense him coming, for he made the mistake of calling out to see who he was. Thats when Rex made himself known. "Who am I? I am your worst nightmare!"
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

going all out Empty
PostSubject: Re: going all out   going all out I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:29 pm

Yakama saw as the vampire showed him self he Vampire had a killing aura around him Yakama, Yakama keep on look as soon as he close his eyes he heard a voice in his head "this vampire will kill you yakama" Yakama eyes shift left and right trying to see who is talking to him Yakama was looking for another vampire but only smelled one near him "who are you?" yakama said out loud to the voice in his head "What do you mean by he will kill me?" yakama said as he voice in his head replayed "your to kind yakama you must have the killing instinct" the voice said Yakama eyes widen up as yakama said "what killing instinct? i never killed anyone out of anger only out of hunger" Yakama was trying to find out where the voice came as the voice keep on talking "if you wanna live then let me out of you head" the voice said trying to get yakama to let his vampire side loose Yakama human side has alway been in controle if Yakama let the vampire side out he was shure he could not controle it.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

going all out Empty
PostSubject: Re: going all out   going all out I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:37 pm

Rex watched as the boy began to talk to himself for some reason. He must have scared the poor kid into insanity. Fear wasn't a good trait for a vampire to have. As he sniffed the air he realized why. This boy was only a half vampire. His feeble power and scent proved it. "I'm done listening to you kid," he said as he shot towards him, claw ready to rip the boys head off.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

going all out Empty
PostSubject: Re: going all out   going all out I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:46 pm

The voice in yakama head started to talk to yakama what to do with this vampire "Hay Yakama if you dont do somthig you will die" the voice said the voice begain to speak "i whant you to duck and do a upper cut and aim for the tip of his jaw yakama" "Yakama if this hits you will knock him out with a single punch" the voice said as yakama body just moved on its own as he duck down "how do you know i will not get my ass kick?" yakama said in his head the voice then replayed "trust me this is a basic boxing attack if it hit it will render his body usless" as yakama did a upper cut aiming for the tip of the vampire jaw.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

going all out Empty
PostSubject: Re: going all out   going all out I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 9:52 pm

Despite the inner conflict that the boy was having, he managed to duck under Rex's swing and attmpt to hit him. Rex back flipped out of the way and jumped forward to kick the boy in the chest in one quick motion. This boy would show some power or die quickly. He hoped he wouldn't make this too easy.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

going all out Empty
PostSubject: Re: going all out   going all out I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:11 pm

yakama attack miss as the other vampire hit yakama chest Yakama grab his chest and fell to the ground "my attack miss" Yakama said in his head as the voice in his head "Yakama your to damn slow yakama" the voice yelled at Him the voice was angery as soon as the voice quite down yakama head started pounding even more the ever yakama scream as he held his head "yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" scream out in pain from the pounding "let me out" the voice yelled louder and louder as soon as the voice yelled once more yakama knose started to bleed and yakama fell to the ground and his human eye turn yellow blood was flowing from yakama? as he slwowly got up yakama? look at the vampire as his aura change and a piss off look showed on yakama? face "so your the vampire who attack me?" yakama? said with a new diffrent voice Yakama? "you might have fight a weakling but i wont hold back" Yakama? Said as he dash with awesome speed at the aiming to delever a eldow blow to the vampire gut.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

going all out Empty
PostSubject: Re: going all out   going all out I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:25 pm

Rex smirked as he finally sensed a bit of power coming from the boy. Finally, I can enjoy the thrill of the hunt,"he said as the boy ran up to him with an awesome speed and stuck him with an elbow to the gut. Rex took the punch and slid back a few feet before coming to a stop. He could have evaded the attack but he wanted to feel what this kid was working with. Holding his stomach, he looked up. "Is that all you got?" he laughed as he motioned for the boy to attack again.

Last edited by Nightwalker on Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

going all out Empty
PostSubject: Re: going all out   going all out I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:42 pm

Yakama? stood there was he smiled at the vampire as he said Is that all you got? Yakama? then grip his hand as as his dark element started forming around his hand Yakama? claw started to grow Yakama? Smiled wickedly as he stick his toung out then slowly crouch down as he then rush the vampire with darkness flowing behind him Yakama? Eyes had a killing instinct behind it. yakama? "you whant more then i will take your heart" yakama? said as his attack was aim for the vampire heart.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

going all out Empty
PostSubject: Re: going all out   going all out I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 10:57 pm

Rex smirked. For some reason this boy was under the impression that he would let him hit him a second time. As the boy swung high, Rex went low, going into a baseball slide towards his legs. This would clip the boy, giving Rex time to counter attack.

Last edited by Nightwalker on Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

going all out Empty
PostSubject: Re: going all out   going all out I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 6:10 pm

Vergil had been observering the fight nearby, seemingly reading a book, his katana in his hand. Vergil ran towards the two at high speeds. He jumped high and threw his sheathe at the two, seemingly jumping off the air and landing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

going all out Empty
PostSubject: Re: going all out   going all out I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

going all out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shi Academy :: Country Side :: Woods-
Jump to: