Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..

The new vampire in the school

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
The new vampire in the school Left_bar_bleue200/200The new vampire in the school Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
The new vampire in the school Left_bar_bleue200/200The new vampire in the school Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

The new vampire in the school Empty
PostSubject: The new vampire in the school   The new vampire in the school I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:02 pm

Snow started to melt as a well dress kid walk up to the Academy he fix his tie and open the doors with a smiled o his face "please to meet you all my name is Magi Yakama and I am the new student here" Yakama said as he Bow out of respect to all of the student, Yakama was wearing a black coat and a red vest and a long sleave shirt with black pants and black shoes his hair was down one side that cover his left eye Yakama smiled as he walk thrue the doors heading to his new class room.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The new vampire in the school   The new vampire in the school I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:26 pm

Amie giggled as he walked in, she was sitting at the bottom step, on the railing. She had her tight bright red shirt, that had 'vampire killersā™„" on it, it was cut so a lot of her breasts shown, she had it were it only covered up a tiny part of her mid section. Her skirt was jet black, and tight. It also was supper short, she had on red high heel boots at went up above her knees. "Welcome to the Academy." She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
https://shiacademy.canadian-forum.com
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The new vampire in the school   The new vampire in the school I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:39 pm

Yakama saw as the girl said Welcome to the Academy, Yakama heart was pounding at the sight of her Yakama started to blush a bit as he grab his chest "what this? my heart is pounding fast." Yakama wisper a he got a hold of him self and walk up to the lady as he bow infront of her and his arm place infrong of his stomach, Yakama eyes keep on looking at the ladys eyes as he said "It a pleasure to make your acquaintance miss." in a gentleman like tome trying to get on the lady goodside "Might I ask you your name?" Yakama said while bowing at her.

Last edited by Roka on Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The new vampire in the school   The new vampire in the school I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:43 pm

Wearing his normal winter like coat, Ramal Nightwalker walked through the halls of Shi Academy. While walking, he came across two students. It made him smirk to think that some of these students were the same age as him, some were even older than him, but he had managed to become a teacher. Actually, it sort of weirded him out. Approaching the students, he noticed that one was Amie Darkblade, a well known prefect of the school. She was greeting what seemed to be a new student, who Ramal overheard his name being Magi Yakama.
"Hello there," he said as he was finally a few feet away from him." I'm Ramal Nightwalker, a new teacher here."
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The new vampire in the school   The new vampire in the school I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 7:52 pm

Amie giggled at the boy, "My name is Amie." She smiled and hear NightWalker. "Oh god. It's you." She teased him, giggling even more, her icey blue eyes looked into the teachers. She didn't have to fear them as much as the other students. Her rank as slightly higher then theirs personally. There were a few people higher then her, but most teachers weren't. She could have been a teacher, but didn't. After all.. She only looked in her teens. "Well, I guess you've come to ruin my fun haven't you?" She looked at Night. Smiling a little. "Well, it's wonderful to meet you Yakama!" She smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The new vampire in the school   The new vampire in the school I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:04 pm

Yakama turn his head and give the teacher is bored look then turn it back at Amie "Amie-chan... that is a wonderful name you have" Yakama said to Amie as he stood straight up and turn around "Now I need to get a place of my own and get settle in" Yakama said as he place his finger on his chin thinking Yakama As soon as he took a step his stomach growl Yakama place his hand on his stomach and said "but first im hungry.... I need blood"

Last edited by Roka on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The new vampire in the school   The new vampire in the school I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:21 pm

Ramal raised an amused eyebrow at Amie as she picked at him. "Now you know I am not here to bother anyone," he smirked. He liked to think of himself as one of the cooler teachers in the school. In fact, he was the teacher that acted most like a student. From the way he dressed to the way he acted sometimes he himself wondered how he got a teaching position.
He watched as the new kid gave him a bored expression, one thing that was just as bad as a challenge to him. He smirked as he realized that the boy had developed a crush on Amie, giving him a chance to start some mischief. Grabbing the kid by the shoulder, he shook his head. "She's way out of your league kid," he laughed as he sent an amused glance at the blue eyed vampire. With that being said, he stood back and watched to see what he would say.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The new vampire in the school   The new vampire in the school I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 3:50 pm

Amie tilted her head, blinking a few times. "Mmm.." She giggled, watching them wondering what they were talking about, of course she heard him say what he did, that made her snicker a little bit. "Maybe that's what he thinks.. Then again.. I am." She thought to herself.
Back to top Go down
Roka
Level One.
Roka

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The new vampire in the school   The new vampire in the school I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 5:02 pm

Yakama head flew hack and forth as "what i dont love her" Yakama said as he look at the teacher as his face turn red Yakama turn around then started to slowly walk off a little piss at what the teacher said he then turn his head back at the teacher and fix his hair that cover his eye to show that his left eye was yellow for a briff moment as Yakama turn around holding his stomach out of hunger.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The new vampire in the school   The new vampire in the school I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 11:20 am

Ramal's smile widened. His comment had it's intended effect, hopefully the boy would think again before brushing him off. Watching the boy turn and hold his stomach, Ramal remembered what he had said earlier. "Oh you're hungry right?" Turning to Ami, he suggested they show him to a place to replenish himself. He was fairl new himself, so he didn't know of any blood shops, not that he drank the stuff like that anyway.
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: The new vampire in the school   The new vampire in the school I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 2:08 am

"So we have a newbie huh?~ interesting" Thalia said in an amused tone. She looked exactly like Amie. Long pink hair, flawless pale skin,full pink lips,icy blue eyes, exact height of four foot ten and the same curvy hourglass shaped figure. Only thing that could tell them apart was that thalia's bangs that framed her face and hung slightly over her eyes was highlighted pure white,her lips were curved up in a smirk on her bottom lip was a small silver hooped piercing and her outfit consisted of a a black hoodie with a hood pulled up on her head. A short black skirt, tights and black sneaker like boots that stopped below the knee. Slung over her shoulder was her black bookbag. She grinned at Amie,"hey sis~" she said while slinging one arm over her shoulder and giving her a one armed hug while looking at Nightwalker. She smirked blew a bubble with her gum and popped it with her teeth before giving him a slight wave. "Sup Teach," She looked over at the new boy and tilted her head slightly."so newbie you must be Magi Yakama nice to meet cha I'm Thalia Darkblade and you look like a starved cat so allow me to feed you before you go after some random student" she Took out a bag of blood from her back pack and tossed it to him while offering Amie and Nightwalker a bag of blood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new vampire in the school   The new vampire in the school I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new vampire in the school
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shi Academy :: Shi Academy :: East Wing-
Jump to: