Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..

Beyond the Woods

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Beyond the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Beyond the Woods   Beyond the Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:04 pm

A man dressed in winter like clothing is seen standing on branch sighing as he looks up at the sky. He then smirks and jumps to the ground, his eyes switch from pale blue to bright red. Suddenly his upper clothing begins to tear as, black wings start to sprout from his body. The wings spread wide as he smiled, and cracks his neck sighing. "It has been too long since I used this form...and there is no one to see me in this form so I am safe..." He would talk to himself as he now stands shirtless with large black wings sprouted from his back, his white hair sways with the direction of the wind.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
Beyond the Woods Left_bar_bleue200/200Beyond the Woods Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Beyond the Woods Left_bar_bleue200/200Beyond the Woods Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Beyond the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Woods   Beyond the Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:24 pm

Amie was bored, and had been walking along through the woods, she never knew how far they went, and though she should find out... So, within her true vampire form, with her fangs, and blood red eyes, she was running along the woods, going straight. Dodging the trees, jumping onto branches, and jumping onto others once she got onto her first one... She felt weird.. She never had been in her true form thing long before, but she liked not having to stay normal all the time. Slowly she stopped, seeing something black, she didn't want to get to close so stopped close enough where she could see who or what it was... "What the fuck is this?" She though to herself, she seen the face...

It's Yahiko? But... How? She didn't want to say anything quite yet, she just kept quite waiting to see what was going to happen..
Back to top Go down
https://shiacademy.canadian-forum.com

Beyond the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Woods   Beyond the Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:30 pm

He would sit and look around the area, his eyes glowing bright red. He would run his fingers through his hair as he sighed. "Such a beautiful world, too bad it's full of corruptness...I want to save it from that. He takes his hand and slips it into his pockets, he then turns and sees a female staring at him, in shock he sucked his wings back into his back and thus forming a black tattoo of two wings on his back, Him still being shirtless he now notices the female. " uh...um how long were you there for amie..." He would look at the girl in the eyes, he loved her but he didn't want her to see him as his angel form, he did say he was a fallen angel, but to the definition of fallen angel to some, it means the loss of the wings, he clearly had wings. He knew he had to explain to her but he hadn't a clue how.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Beyond the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Woods   Beyond the Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:44 pm

Amie blinked... "I-I-I uh.. I... Um.." She didn't know what to say, she still looked like her true form.. She was in a lost of words.. Hadn't he noticed the way she looked? She wasn't sure what to say to him.. She did see the wings.. She knew now he was some type of an angel.. Or demon with wings... She wasn't sure what to tell him... She slowly changed back into her normal form.. So she wouldn't look like beast... "I.. I saw... Everything.. Or well.. Almost everything I think.." She whispered, looking down.
Back to top Go down

Beyond the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Woods   Beyond the Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:51 pm

He would look at her as his eyes changed from red to blue, he saw the change in her body but notices her as she changes back. He then hears the words she speaks from her lips. He would walk up to her slowly as to ask if he can be near her right now. He wanted to comfort her and tell her the truth about him. He lifted his hands out of his pocket and slid it behind his head. "I'm sorry Amie, the truth is I do still have wings, I just don't use them as much because I am afraid of being judged as a false angel...I tell you the truth amie...I meant nothing to hurt you if I did. I am sorry...amie" He looks at her with a sincere look, he wanted to just hold her and comfort her in his arms, tell her it was okay.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Beyond the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Woods   Beyond the Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:56 pm

She looked up a tiny bit.. "How is it you still have your wings though?" She knew some stuff about fallen angels.. Most of them didn't have their wings anylonger though.. So this really didn't make any mind to her right now.. She wasn't sure what to think... "Yahiko... Why wouldn't you tell me?" She looked at him, it looked as if she were about to cry... She though that he trusted her.. She wanted him to trust her.. And he keeps this from her? Maybe he didn't trust her like she thought he did... Amie didn't know what to do or think at this very moment.. All she wanted to do, was cry.

She looked down again, pulling her legs up to her chest, her arms wrapped around them as she hid her face in her knees... She wanted to cry, and even though she knew it wasn't something a vampire like her should.. With being born as a vampire, as a princess.. She wasn't to cry, but this made her cry... And she was now..
Back to top Go down

Beyond the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Woods   Beyond the Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:04 pm

He looked at her as she questioned his ability with wings. "Because, I am different from other fallen angels, I was god's right hand angel...I'm sorry I didn't tell you I wanted to, but I was afraid..." He looks at her and see the tears fall from her eyes. "I do love you amie, I really do that was the only thing that kept me here, please amie trust me...what an I do to make this better I do not want this, you crying I want us to be a happy couple amie." He looked at her, never once did he confess any of this to her, he slightly blushed as it was said he was not one to do this so showing his true feelings was a bit embarrassing because he did love her but his face was flustered and red with embarrassing of finally showing his actual feelings for her.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Beyond the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Woods   Beyond the Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:13 pm

Amie looked at him, tears still flowing down her face... "Y-You love me?" She smiled... "I love you to Yahiko.. So much." She smiled, more tears came out, but not tears of sorrow.. Tears of happyness. She got up, and hugged him, Amie didn't know if this was real.. Or just a dream but if it were a dream, then she never wanted to wake again. "Yahiko... It's alright, I don't want us to keep anything from eachother... Never." She whispered kissing him on the cheek looking into his eyes. "Thank you for telling me." She pecked his lips, her arms around his neck.
Back to top Go down

Beyond the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Woods   Beyond the Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:19 pm

He would look at the sweet maiden get up and hug him, the words 'I love you too' hit him hard as now his face was bright red. He just confessed to her and she to him, this never happened and this shocked him. He looked at her as she again spoke to him about never keeping anything a secret anymore. He smiled and nodded his head yes as if to say he would never do it again. Then he heard the words thank you, this caught him off guard as to the peck on the lips but he enjoyed it. He finally was able to confess to her, he held her close arms around her waist as hers around his neck. He smiled and held her close. "Amie you mean so much to me, I never want to see you cry in sorrow ever again, I will be by your side to prevent it from happening"
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Beyond the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Woods   Beyond the Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:45 pm

Amie smiled, hugging him close as he did to her. "You mean so much to me Yahiko, I am unsure what I would ever do without you." She smiled, holding onto him, "May I ask you one question my love?" She looked into his eyes tilting her head to the right slightly. She was waiting for his answer, hoping she would remember... And for right now she did, she was going to ask him when he starting to feel that he loved her... But she didn't care now... She only cared that he did. "Yahiko, can we return home?" She smiled, looking into his eye still.
Back to top Go down

Beyond the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Woods   Beyond the Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:53 pm

He smiled as she hugged him lose as well, he would listen to her comment of how she had no clue what she would do without him. He honestly wondered the same about himself without her, he couldn't see it he loved her too much to even see that. He then looked at her as she had simply wanted to ask him a question. "Yes what is it?" He then pauses as he looks at her facial expressions of her looking at him and tilting her head he smiled at her, she was cute when she tilted her head like that. He then heard her response if they can return home. "Yes we an if that's what you want, Amie." He smiled looking back into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Scarlett
Admin Level Four.
Scarlett

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

Beyond the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Woods   Beyond the Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:13 pm

Amie looked into his eyes, nodding a little. "It is." She smiled and kissed him, "tis' very could out side." She laughed a little, laying her head on his shoulder closing her eyes. "I shall race you home?" She giggled looking at him with her icey blue eyes, her head still tilted to the right as she looked into his eyes. "Are you up for a race?" She giggled a little more, nuzzling his neck lightly. Teasing him a little, licking his neck lightly, smiling a little more, as she pulled away, looking at him once again before she dissapeared, without an answer from him.
Back to top Go down

Beyond the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Woods   Beyond the Woods I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 3:23 pm

He would look at her as she smiled answering him that was what she wanted. He looked at her as she had offered a race, and before he knew it he felt her lick his neck as a tease, he accepted the terms but had no time to speak as for she was gone. Her speed was almost faster than his, about possibly the same hers a little over, he suddenly smiled and wings spread from his back as he jumps taking flight in the air following Amie with speed, his speed catching up to hers he smiled. He hadn't the time to ask her the catch to the whole race, but he didn't care he smiled and chased after her as they both raced towards their house.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beyond the Woods Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beyond the Woods   Beyond the Woods I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beyond the Woods
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shi Academy :: Country Side :: Woods-
Jump to: