Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..

A meeting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr. Eskaru

Mr. Eskaru

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
A meeting  Left_bar_bleue200/200A meeting  Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:

A meeting  Empty
PostSubject: A meeting    A meeting  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:00 pm

Childe Eskaru had been sitting in the undergrowth of the forest. He was breathing in the fresh scent of pine, and peering around every so often. He had his eyes closed, but then opened them, they were crimson red. He had his platinum blonde hair tied up in a pony tail. He had just eaten, thenks to cherry, and was feeling very chipper. A smile graced his lips at almost every moment, it was a very strange what a little bit of blood did to boost his mood. He was outfitted in nothing more than a white T-shirt, and a pair of blue jeans. He still hadn't changed from that incident. He chuckled in rememberance. He sighed, and stood up, he stretched. What was he waiting for? Who knew, but someone would eventually happen upon this place, and who knew, maybe they would help to advance the cause.
Back to top Go down
http://mafiamatrix.com
Alaina

Alaina

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

A meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting    A meeting  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:19 pm

A Meeting To Never Forget.

Alaina walked along the woods, and seen Luca's half brother, she smiled a little as she walked towards him, "Well.. If it isn't you." She mummered, giggling a little bit, walking towards him still she stopped infront of him. "Remember me?" She tilted her head, although Alaina was human, Luca had taken something to her, sure he fed off of her, but she knew there had to be something more then just that. She wasn't really fond of Eskaru himself, but with time, she found him slightly interesting in a way. "Why does it seem, when ever I see you, your alone?" She tilted her head to the right a little bit, looking at him, she wore a short skirt, with fish net stockings, her shirt was tight, and just covered her breasts, all of her tummy area showed, and her cleavage, showed very very much. Her shirt had bright red letters, that spelled out "Bite me.".

Alaina looked at him, awaiting his answer.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Eskaru

Mr. Eskaru

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

A meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting    A meeting  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:46 pm

CHilde Eskaru turned to see the new figure. It took him a few minutes to register who the perosn was. It was Alaina, Luca's charge... err woman. She was wearing very tight fitting clothing. 'Eh, Luca's choice, not mine.' he thought. Eskaru, smirked and lied. "Of course I remember you, you're Alaina." He stood up raising both of his arms. An Italian tradition it seemed. He nodded his head as she asked him about always seeing him alone. "Well, If it interests you, I murdered my charge. Yet she provided little Sustenance." he said almost matter of factly. He then began to chuckle. "So," he asked "What brings you out here?" He motioned around himself. Maybe she was the one, who would further this plan of his. One could only hope, eh?
Back to top Go down
http://mafiamatrix.com
Honey

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

A meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting    A meeting  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 3:54 pm

Alaina laughed a little, rolling her eyes, "Of course you killed her. Thank god I was picked by Luca, or that could had been me." She laughed joking, knowing he would had never picked her, she looked down, her blue hair moved around her body as she looked back towards him. "Oh well, she wasn't that interesting anyways," Alaina smirked, "I am out here due to boredom~ There hasn't really been anything to do around here lately. All school, no games." She pouted a little, giggling a little more as she moved away from him, and more towards the trees. "Besides, I've always found peace around nature."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A meeting  Empty
PostSubject: Re: A meeting    A meeting  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A meeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shi Academy :: Country Side :: Woods-
Jump to: