Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..

Romance is a hell of a thing....

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
Romance is a hell of a thing.... Left_bar_bleue200/200Romance is a hell of a thing.... Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Romance is a hell of a thing.... Left_bar_bleue200/200Romance is a hell of a thing.... Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Romance is a hell of a thing.... Empty
PostSubject: Romance is a hell of a thing....   Romance is a hell of a thing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:36 pm

Vergil stretched his arms, looking around kind of boredly. He had arrived 15 minutes early to class due to his alarm clock acting up. It had gone off earlier than usual and he had already gotten into the routine of getting ready and going to school when the alarm clock went off. He yawned a bit, having gotten to bed earlier than usual last night, but still bored. He sat at his desk, ready for what came. He looked at the clock, noticing that it had been a week since he met Angel. She should be starting class today.... Vergil thought with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Romance is a hell of a thing....   Romance is a hell of a thing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:44 pm

Angel slowly made her way into the what seemed to be emepty classroom. Angel sighed softly as she took a sit in the front of the class. She slowly laid her head on the desk, while not taking the time to look around the room. Since Angel had been out of school for sometime now, she was not yet custom to being up this earily or actually moving around. She laid there with her face on the desk as she though about Vergil. "Hmm I wonder if I will see him today?" She asked herself as she looked at the time. It was only 15 minutes until class started and she was already to leave. The only thing she could count on was that today, would be the first chance she had in seeing if she had any classes with Vergil.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Romance is a hell of a thing....   Romance is a hell of a thing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:49 pm

Vergil was covered by his stuff as he waited for the first bell to ring, signaling that class was about to start. He hadn't seen hide nor hair of his teacher, and he was beginning to get a bit irritated that no one had come yet. He then lifted his head from amongst his books, hearing light footsteps and smelling a familiar scent. He smiled softly, already knowing who it was before her clear voice rung out amongst the silence. He stood up, patting on his student uniform and walking to her side. "Good morning, Angel." Vergil said, smiling brightly.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Romance is a hell of a thing....   Romance is a hell of a thing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 1:58 pm

Angel slightly jerked as she spun around in her seat and was meet by a familiar face. She immedaly began to smile as she wrapped her arms around his waist. She couldn't believe it, she had been in school a total of maybe 5 minutes and had already found her in class. She quickly stood up and kissed his cheek as she said, "I'm not sure wheather to be glad to have you in my first class or to be sad." She giggled softly as she snuggled her body closer to his. "I think this means I'm going to have to put on my makeup every morning." Lucky for her she had took the time to morning to do a little something with her hair and face.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Romance is a hell of a thing....   Romance is a hell of a thing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:12 pm

Vergil smiled when she saw him, seeing that beautiful face in the morning made getting up earlier all the more worth it. He felt her arms around his waist and he hugged her back too. Kind of awkwardly, but a hug all the same. He was glad that his hunch was right, and that he was doing his math right. He got to see his new girlfriend first thing in the morning. He smiled when she kissed his cheek, his nose snuggling to the crook of her neck. "If anything, i'm happy atleast. If we're lucky, we'll have the same classes all day!" Vergil said with a smile. "Don't worry too much about makeup. You look beautiful as you are now." Vergil said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Romance is a hell of a thing....   Romance is a hell of a thing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:22 pm

Angel smiled at the thought of spending all day with Vergil. She blushed when he said she looked good the ways she was. Angel slowly allowed her body to pull away from Vergil as she placed her right hand on his chest. She slowly dragged her finger along his body as she walked around him. "My my my hun, I must say you look good in that uniform." She slowly stepped back in front of him as she leaned up and kissed his lips. While still close to him she whispered, "has anyone ever told you, that girls love men in uniforms? If not, than take it from me, we do." She softly giggled as she sat on top of her desk and crossed her legs. She slowly reached her hand out to grab his hand as she playfully bit on her bottom lip.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Romance is a hell of a thing....   Romance is a hell of a thing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:34 pm

Vergil felt her hand placed on his chest, she seemed to be tempting him to do something as she dragged her finger around his body. He smirked, looking at her as she circled him. "Why thank you very much, Angel. I must say, you pull off the uniform very well yourself." Vergil said with a bit of a purr in his voice, smiling. He felt her soft lips on his once more as he smiled in the kiss, hoping, praying that they would have all the same classes together. And he couldn't wait until lunch came. "Well, i'm glad you like the uniform and how it fits. Though, i'd rather be in something more comfortable." Vergil said with a smile. He grabbed her hand gently, coming nearer to her, seeing the playful look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Romance is a hell of a thing....   Romance is a hell of a thing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 2:47 pm

She held onto his hand as she took her right hand and pulled her hair away from her face. She slightly pulled him so that he would come closer, as she wanted to be closer to him. Even if she didn't have classes with him all day, the fact that she seem him this morning was good enough for her. She smiled softly as she pulled his hand towards her waist and kissed his neck softly. With a slight playful guesture she rub her hands across the buckle of his pants as she placed her head on his chest. "I hope you don't find it strange, but I had been thinking about you everyday, since that night on the pier." She smiled softly as she looked into his eyes. "Well what are?" She asked as she tilted her head sideways. "Are we just friends who like each other, are we a couple, or are we undecided?... Not that I mind either way. I was just wondering." She slowly turned her head away as she prepared for him to pick an option that she hadn't given. She was hoping he would say something more than a friend, but didn't want to lose her only friend at that.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Romance is a hell of a thing....   Romance is a hell of a thing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:16 pm

Vergil smiled, finding her petite waist in his hand, getting closer and closer to the one he cared about. He prayed that they could spend all day together, since that would be heaven for him. They could go to classes together, eat lunch together, and get out of class together. He smiled at the thought, but even if that didn't happen, he was content on seeing her now. He felt her soft lips on his neck, a smile on his face. Even if she was to bite him, he wouldn't mind. He would gladly give her his blood, if it meant her happiness. He heard what she said and smiled. "It isn't weird for me, since i've been thinking of you everyday since we met on the pier." Vergil said. He felt her messing with the buckle of his pants and smirked. Then he heard her drop the question and he smiled. There was only one answer. He kissed her deeply, signifying that they were a couple. He pulled away after a minute or so. "But, if you just want to be friends, I can understand." Vergil said kind of sadly. "But I would be honored if you chose me as your boyfriend."
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Romance is a hell of a thing....   Romance is a hell of a thing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 3:58 pm

Angel blush as he replied that he had been think about her too, her blush hardened as she felt him kiss her lips. She slightly leaned into the kiss, hoping that this meant he was her boyfriend. After all the thinking and praying she had did over the pass week, this was the moment she had been waiting for. She slightly wrapped her arms around his neck as she uncrossed her legs and slightly pulled herself up onto him. As she allowed her hair to hang over her shoulders, she could barely feel her feet touching the ground. She slightly kissed his lips as she allowed her head to snuggle into his shoulder. "You know that you've just made this week perfect right?" She asked joyfully as her face tried to calm down from the excitement.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Romance is a hell of a thing....   Romance is a hell of a thing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:02 pm

Vergil smiled and leaned into the kiss himself, wrapping his arms around her waist and slightly picking her up as he hugged and kissed her, fully getting into the kiss. He was enjoying this to the max. He couldn't wait to actually start the relationship afterschool. He already knew what he was going to do. He was going to play a song for her at the park, or by his favorite tree. He would just need to drop by his dorm right quick to do so. He smiled when she said that he had made her week perfect. "I agree. You've made my week perfect too." Vergil said, snuggling into her neck. He heard the bell ring and sighed, seeing the teacher and students coming in, the teacher giving them a quizzical look. "Lets wait till after school to see today." The teacher called up Angel to introduce herself while Vergil went to his seat. There was an empty desk near him.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Romance is a hell of a thing....   Romance is a hell of a thing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:14 pm

Angel listened as the teacher introudeced her as Gabriel Nightwalker, daughter of Teacher Ramal Nightwalker. She slowly took a small bow as she said, "Nice to meet you all, and please call me Angel." She quickly grabbed her books and took a seat next to Vergil. She watched as several students pointed and whispered, as she walked by. It wasn't like this had never happened to her before, but when one of the males students turned around and said hi. She simply smiled and waved back. He quickly asked her if she was the same Gabriel who song, 'Night's Lonely Rains', she softly nodded as he said he loved that song. She sighed softly as the students went back and forth between themselves talking and pointing at Angel as if she was a part of some freak show. The attention they gave her made her feel slightly uncomfortable in a odd kinda way. She slowly looked to Vergil for some reinsurance, that everything was going to be ok.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Romance is a hell of a thing....   Romance is a hell of a thing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:22 pm

Vergil blinked, then his jaw dropped a bit. She was Nightwalker-sensei's daughter? Then he shrugged. Meh, she got the good genes, and beside, i'm sure Mr. Nightwalker won't object too much to me dating his daughter... Vergil thought, hearing the whispers by both boys and girls on how good looking she was, and how they would try to date her. He sighed. He wondered how they would take it when they figure out him and Angel were dating. There were already people plotting and planning to get her before it was too late. Vergil smirked and chuckled as Angel took her seat next to him. He saw the boy ask if Angel was the one who sang 'Night Lonely Rains'. He had listened to that song before and he loved that song. He saw how uncomfortable she was becoming because of the whispers and shot a glance at everyone, telling them to quit. They stopped, but there were still whispers. Class started and went by before anything happened, the class being let out to go to their other class. "How'd you like your first class, Angel?" Vergil asked, getting his stuff and getting up, holding out his hand to help her up.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Romance is a hell of a thing....   Romance is a hell of a thing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:31 pm

Angel slightly smiled when Vergil got the other students to stop looking at her. Even though the whispers didn't stop, she felt slightly better. "It was more than I expected... It was as if I could feel some of the students undressing me with their eyes." She quickly grabbed Vergils hand and placed her head on his shoulder as she handed him her shedula. She didn't know where none of the classes were and was hoping that he would beable to her to every class and stop by to get her. The only classroom she knew she could find on her own was her father's and that was at the end of the day. She slowly allowed Vergil to lead her around as she didn't want to go through the horror of being alone in school. It was as if her presents had been spreaded like a wildfire as student began to watch her and Vergil walk in the hallway.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Romance is a hell of a thing....   Romance is a hell of a thing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:46 pm

Vergil smiled a bit. He was glad class went smoothly and no one went on a rampage, but then there was the next class to go to. He hated that the whispers didn't stop, but he was glad no one was acting on their instincts. He would seriously mess them up if they did. He felt her hand grab his and he felt the piece of paper in his hand. His eyes lit up with a smile. "Looks like all of our classes are the same. Just follow me, okay?" Vergil asked, feeling daggers being stared at him since she was so close to him. He could feel curses being placed on his name, but he paid them no mind. He walked her to the next class, having about 5 minutes to get from class to class. They arrived 3 minutes early, even though the hallways were backed up. "Here we are. Elemental Control 101." Vergil said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Romance is a hell of a thing....   Romance is a hell of a thing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 4:59 pm

The rest of the morning pretty much went the same, class after class, Angel would get infront of everyone, and the teacher would tell them who she was. She than take a bow and tell everyone to call her Angel. She would slowly take a seat next to Vergil and wait for the staring and whispering to begin. This continued all the way until lunch. At lunch time Angel's happyness and dropped into a slight depression as she sat next to Vergil with her head buried into his chest. She didn't say a word, as she enjoyied the afternoon sunlightly and the warm breeze that danced on her face. She was just about to think that the day couldn't get an worst, when she say the boy from classs who had slapped her butt. She slightly buried her face deeper into Vergil's chest as she wished her brother had been there to see. She knew one of them would have broke his neck for sure, although she was sure Vergil could have done himself. She was not ready to take on the day without him. She slowly crawled into his lap, just to make sure he didn't try anything crazy.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Romance is a hell of a thing....   Romance is a hell of a thing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:11 pm

Vergil watched warily as they went from class to class. He had made sure that very little things didn't get unwatched. He had learned how to focus his demonic aura in its full force in one direction or at one person to drive them into a fear or to confuse them. He could see that Angel was a bit unhappy, since everyone couldn't get over how she looked and acted, and had even harassed her a bit. He hugged her close to him, burying his face in her shoulder to comfort her. He hadn't escaped the wrath of other either, being threatened even though Angel was so close to him.He saw the boy slap Angel's butt and he growled darkly, trying out his theory and putting half of his demonic aura onto the boy, the boy coughing up something then shaking in fear, Vergil mouthing "watch it" at the boy before he nodded and walked away, shaking. He wrapped his arms around her waist and snuggled into her. "We just have two more classes after this, Angel? Think you can survive?" Vergil asked her. "Remember, i'm here for you." Vergil said to her.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Romance is a hell of a thing....   Romance is a hell of a thing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:36 pm

Angel slightly nodded her head as she kissed his lips softly. "Do you think you can survive? Remeber we have my father's class at the end of the day." She slightly sighed softly as she knew she would have to sit by herself. Even though she loved being with Vergil and he made her feel same, she was not ready for him to feet his father. She slightly kissed him on the neck more as she watched a few girls walk and look at Vergil. She quickly allowed her eyes to feel with hate as they turned red and made the girl run a long. She quickly began to think about Vergil and could feel their icey blue tecture return to them. Angel slightly leaned back as she gave Vergil a big smile and a peck on the cheek. She quickly opened up her lunch box and pulled out a box juice that had lost it's straw. She pouted slightly as she could feel her fangs growing. She feel her teeth hanging slightly out of her mouth as she took a small bite into the box. She than turned to Vergil and asked if he wanted some.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Romance is a hell of a thing....   Romance is a hell of a thing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 5:56 pm

Vergil kissed her back softly, smiling softly at her. He hadn't had this good of a lunch in ages. To just sit and talk with someone at lunch, and have them sit in your lap.He sighed contently, a smile on his face. But then he thought of something. He had Nightwalker-sensei's class at the end of the day and sooner or later, they would have to tell him that they were a couple. He was kind of dreading that outcome, but hopefully, Mr. Ramal would let them be happy. If not, he would do everything in his power to make Ramal change his mind. Then he saw the girls walking towards him, wondering if they would insult him or something, but he felt Angel's anger and smirked. This really was the girl for him. He snuggled into her back and then took out his lunchbox, a canister of tea, and assorted meats and vegetables in there. He smiled at her offer, not wanting to turn her down. "Sure." Vergil said, his fangs growing out to their demon length and piercing the juice box, just drinking a bit. He hadn't drank anything like that before, but he could get used to it. He got his fork and he had brought an extra fork just in case he lost his main fork. "Care to share with me?" Vergil asked, holding some meat and vegetables on a fork and holding them infront of her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Romance is a hell of a thing....   Romance is a hell of a thing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:11 pm

Angel could feel her teeth crawling back into her mouth, as Vergil placed a fork full of food infront of her. She slowly took a bite and reliezed how wonderful everything was. Not the food, the food was ok, but this feeling of love she had for Vergil, made her feel she could live of thin air alone. She slowly pulled her hand up towards her mouth as she tried to catch and crumbes that may have fallen out. She quickly brushed her hands off as she kissed Vergil. "Not bad, you cook this Vergy?" She asked, as she reliezed how lame the nickname sounded after she said it. She quickly pulled her tuna sandwich from her bag and held it up to Vergil's mouth. It was something that she had made this morning, and was homing it was taste good. Even if it didn't she figured that Vergil wouldn't tell her anyway. So she quickly used her pinky finger to whips some from the side as she placed it in her mouth. To her relief, she had been in a great mood to cook this morning and it cam out better than she had planned on it.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Romance is a hell of a thing....   Romance is a hell of a thing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:24 pm

Vergil smiled as his own fangs receeded, scratching at his gums. They always felt weird after they went all the way back in. He was glad that she took his offer for food and smiled, taking a forkful of food and putting it in his mouth, chewing and swallowing it down, his adam's apple bobbing up and down. He did well today, but considering it was basically leftovers, he didn't really expect much.He smiled and snuggled into her neck, taking in her scent. He could just survive with just her, and nothing else. Just her presence seemed to give her life. He cleaned his mouth with a napkin and kissed her back. "Yup. I've lived by myself for a while and even before then, I took cooking classes when I was little." Vergil admitted with a blush. He saw the tuna sandwich and took a bite from it, smiling. "Good sandwich. I know you made it, since it's so good." Vergil said.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Romance is a hell of a thing....   Romance is a hell of a thing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:35 pm

Angel giggled softly as she said, "Shut you, did not." She quickly kissed his lips as she heard the bell ring. She didn't want to get up, but knew they would have to, so that the end of the day would come faster. She slowly stood up as she pulled him towards his feet and placed her lunchbox back into her bag. She than waited for him to lead her to the next class as she knew she would have to prepare for the whispering and pointing again. She slightly took her thumb and whipped the corner of Vergil's mouth, making sure none of the tuna was on it. She than wrapped her arms around Vergil's as she thought how close the day was to being over.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Romance is a hell of a thing....   Romance is a hell of a thing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:42 pm

Vergil moaned in annoyance when the bell rang, packing up his stuff and putting it on his shoulder. He got up with Angel and smiled, giving her a kiss back, seeing boys glaring daggers at him and girls glaring daggers at her. They weren't interested in him before, why were they so interested in him now? Was it because he had a smoking hot girlfriend? Or maybe they didn't notice him until now? Whatever it was, they were too late. He took her to their next class, blushing that she would attempt to clean his mouth. Since the class was purely a reading one, it went by fairly quickly. "All right, moment of truth.." Vergil said, whispering to her after class. Next was Mr.Ramal's class, and he hoped that he would give them his blessing.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Romance is a hell of a thing....   Romance is a hell of a thing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:51 pm

Angel quickly nodded as she walked into her father's class. She quickly handed Vergil her books as she wanted to have a seat next to him. She quickly sat on her father's desk, as she greed him, "Hello Lord Ramal." With a quick hug and kiss to the cheek she stepped infront of the class. She quickly introduced herself as his daughter, and told them to call her Angel. As she took a bow she said one more thing that she hadn't said all day to everyone. She quickly cleared her throught as she said, "Just a little info about me, favorite color is blue, I like fireworks and walks on the pier." She quickly winked at Vergil before contuning, "And Vergil is my boyfriend." She quickly turned around and looked at her father, as her eyes began to glow red to match his. SHe could hear the whispers turn into full blown talking as she knew she would have to talk to him about this later. She was quickly shooed off to her seat as she sat down next to Vergil. "Hope you don't mind, but it was better this way. Talking in private and would have tried to make you disappear." She pouted softly as she hoped that Vergil wasn't mad.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Romance is a hell of a thing....   Romance is a hell of a thing.... I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 7:06 pm

Vergil walked into the class and took his seat, letting Angel introduce herself. His eyes widened when she announced him as her boyfriend and he chuckled nervously. Everyone converged on him, asking him questions, some congratulating him and others making threats on his life. He chuckled nervously again, making his demonic aura protrude outward to protect himself, telling everyone to take a step back and let him have his space. Vergil had seen her wink in his direction, so he knew this was coming. He smiled as Angel took her place next to him. "Its no problem at all, Angel. It probably is better this way, though i'd watch our backs. There may be people after us." He half-joked, knowing some beings here would try and go after him or her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Romance is a hell of a thing....   Romance is a hell of a thing.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Romance is a hell of a thing....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shi Academy :: Shi Academy :: North Wing-
Jump to: