Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..

One on one lesson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
One on one lesson Left_bar_bleue200/200One on one lesson Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
One on one lesson Left_bar_bleue200/200One on one lesson Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

One on one lesson Empty
PostSubject: One on one lesson   One on one lesson I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:32 pm

Ramal sat in his classroom awaiting one of his new students. The boy had become interested in elementals and decided to join his class. What the kid did not know was that he did not go easy on his studens at all. By the end of the day he would hate Ramal as well as respect him. Closing his eyes, he let his aura spread, giving the entire class a feeling of calm, which was exactly what the boy would feel once he entered.
Back to top Go down
JackBlades

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

One on one lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one lesson   One on one lesson I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 5:47 pm

AJ was walking to the class, not feeling like going very fast at all. It wasn't because he was lazy but he was tired as he had just woken up from his dorm room recently, still having not fully woken up yet. He arrived in Ramal's classroom and took a seat, easing himself into the chair with a sigh. It was very calming in here which he didn't understand why, but it didn't bother him. He opened his notebook and started to doodle in it as he waited for the teacher to start.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

One on one lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one lesson   One on one lesson I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:05 pm

Ramal watched as the boy who called himself AJ walked in the class and took a seat.Walking up to him, he closed his notebook and smirked. "That won't be needed right now," he told him. "Before I can teach you, I need to know about you." That was more of a lie on Ramal's part. He makes sure to look up each of his students before he teaches them. So everything the boy had on record was already known by Ramal. "Tell me everything about your ability as an elemental fighter."
Back to top Go down
JackBlades

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

One on one lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one lesson   One on one lesson I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 6:18 pm

"Uh....." AJ said, thinking about what exactly ability he had. He had never really used his earth powers for anything in particular, nothing for fighting atleast. Sure he used it to impress girls and trip some people but he had never fought with it. "Well to be honest, sir, very little. I don't really rely on my elemental powers during combat, so that's why I came to your class." He said very bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

One on one lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one lesson   One on one lesson I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2011 9:01 pm

Ramal smiled when he heard this. "Perfect," he said. "Only those that know nothing can be taught the proper way from the beginning." Walking further to the front of the class, he bagan to play with the chain around his neck. "Elements are a very vast subject and can be used many different ways. But how you use yours is up to you. Now tell me, what type of fighter are you? Long range, short ranged, tactition?"
Back to top Go down
JackBlades

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

One on one lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one lesson   One on one lesson I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 1:26 pm

(Sorry for the wait)

AJ smiled as he sat there, enjoying that knowing nothing was the perfect thing to start this class with. It was easy for him since he had told the truth and he knew absolutely nothing about how to fight with his element. He heard Ramal ask the question as he sat there for a brief second thinking about it. "Short range, sir. I don't enjoy using guns so long range isn't really an option for me. Besides that I have claws so I always figured I should probably use them"
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

One on one lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one lesson   One on one lesson I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:23 pm

Ramal nodded as he heard this. "Well earth is a sturdy and powerful element. It's one of the more simple ones to use." He pulled out his knife and began to twirl it around in his fingers. "How about we start simple, like manipulating a piece of earth to shied you from something like...this!" He threw the knife and watched as it rocketed toward AJ.
Back to top Go down
JackBlades

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

One on one lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one lesson   One on one lesson I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:39 pm

"Ah!" AJ said, dodging to the side using his superior agility. He looked over at the teacher and blinked. "What the hell was that!? I told you I didn't really use my power for anything, how the hell would I know how to make a shield?!"
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

One on one lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one lesson   One on one lesson I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 8:14 pm

Ramal was upon the boy in seconds, making a wide swing toward his head. "The best time to learn is when in combat, and i'd rather let you get hurt in here than get hurt in a real fight. So i'm gonna keep attacking you until you stop me with your element." Maybe what he was doing was harsh, but this was truly his best method for teaching. When putting pressure on the teacher, they usually learned through the experience.
Back to top Go down
JackBlades

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

One on one lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one lesson   One on one lesson I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 10, 2011 3:02 pm

"Shouldn't you atleast -explain- to me how to use it first?" AJ said, dodging yet again with his superior agility. "Cause that's how I thought this was supposed to go. I thought the point of a teacher was to teach, not beat the crap out of their students." He said, getting ready to dodge again as he tried to think exactly how to use his elemental powers as a shield. It had been years since he last used anything with his powers.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

One on one lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one lesson   One on one lesson I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:23 am

Ramal stopped and looked at the boy. "If you want to learn by the book then I suppose," he said as walked a few steps away with his hand on his chin. "The earth element is a powerful element, so to use it, you need powerful thoughts. Try making yourself one with your element, and then making it bend to your will." He turned back to the boy. "Now i'm going to attack you again. This time, I want you to try and stomp the ground to make a slap of rock appear to stop me. You either succeed or get a nice little bruise on your face. You ready?"
Back to top Go down
JackBlades

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

One on one lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one lesson   One on one lesson I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 9:11 am

"Alright, that's alittle better." AJ said as he stretched alittle to get ready. Slamming his foot on the ground didn't sound to hard to him, all he had to do was concentrate and slam his foot on the ground. "Well....I think I'm ready" He said with a nod, almost saying 'hit me with your best shot' but thought that was stupid because he'd probably be knocked out if the teacher actually did use his best shot. He pushed it out of his mind before nodding again that he was ready and got into a stance where it wouldn't be hard to do what was asked of him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

One on one lesson Empty
PostSubject: Re: One on one lesson   One on one lesson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One on one lesson
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shi Academy :: Shi Academy :: East Wing-
Jump to: