Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

At the Springs (Tag:Vergil)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sophia

Sophia

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
At the Springs (Tag:Vergil) Left_bar_bleue200/200At the Springs (Tag:Vergil) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
At the Springs (Tag:Vergil) Left_bar_bleue200/200At the Springs (Tag:Vergil) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

At the Springs (Tag:Vergil) Empty
PostSubject: At the Springs (Tag:Vergil)   At the Springs (Tag:Vergil) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 9:10 am

Around the area behind a wall of boulders was a foggy area thick with Steam. In a pool of warm bath temperature water was Sophia in the center of the springs Bathing. She hummed softly to herself her long damp light blond hair falling down past her shoulders, her eyes were closed. The water was up slightly passed her waist. A good deal of her slender figure was visible though blurred by the steam that hung in the air. Her supple peach cream skin was also damp from the water. Her clothing was at the edge of the stone surface of the spring along with her towel. Sophia ran her fingers through her hair sighing softly in content. Since it was late in the afternoon she figured no one else would be around. To see so her gaurd was down at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: At the Springs (Tag:Vergil)   At the Springs (Tag:Vergil) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 10:20 am

Vergil stretched his arms. Today had been a long day. Well, not very long because all he had been doing all day was playing music and training with his katana, Yamato. He was sweaty, and he just wanted to relax. He had made it through the city, shirtless, with no one seeing him. He had heard of these hot springs, but he hadn’t been able to check them out. He brought his towel with him, but set it off to the side along with his pants and boxers, not able to see a damn thing because of the steam, but he silently slipped into the water, enjoying the hot water on his skin. He sunk all the way down to his collar bone, his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Sophia

Sophia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: At the Springs (Tag:Vergil)   At the Springs (Tag:Vergil) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:20 am

After a few moments of bathing Sophia swam over to her pile of clothing and towel. She slipped out of the water and picked up her towel and began drying herself though it was hard to do because of all the steam. Sophia sighed softly and waved her hand. Within seconds the steam began to clear away from her area. Satisfied she continued to dry her body and hair while combing her fingers through her blond locks.humming to herself softly while doing so unaware of the company she had nearby.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: At the Springs (Tag:Vergil)   At the Springs (Tag:Vergil) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 11:44 am

Vergil opened his eyes halfway, seeing the steam cloud infront of him. He sighed. He wished, in his heart, that the steam was gone. It was really annoying. Then, just like his wish, the steam cloud vanished infront of him, Vergil getting up a bit and the water retreated to his waist. “Wow...” Vergil said, wishing for a box of donuts now. No donuts came. Couldn’t hurt to wish, now could it.
Back to top Go down
Sophia

Sophia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: At the Springs (Tag:Vergil)   At the Springs (Tag:Vergil) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 12:22 pm

Sophia wrapped the towel around her body just when she heard a voice murmur wow and she opened her eyes and turned around to see a man stand up from the water. She blinked once in surprise that someone was here and almost fell into the water. "hey! W-what are you doing here? she called out while tightly clutching her towel.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: At the Springs (Tag:Vergil)   At the Springs (Tag:Vergil) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:26 pm

Vergil heard a voice and stood up straight, spinning around and seeing Sophia. He grabbed his towel (which was nearby) and covered himself up, not wanting to give her a show. "What am I doing here? I came to relax. What're you doing here?" Vergil asked, looking straight at her, though he had a little bit of a blush on his cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Sophia

Sophia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: At the Springs (Tag:Vergil)   At the Springs (Tag:Vergil) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 1:44 pm

Sophia looked away as she realized he was completely naked a blush coloring her cheeks."I was taking a bath and I figured no one else would show up at this time of afternoon" she turned to look at him now that he was in a towel. her arms wrapped around her slender figure to keep her towel in place."Awkward place to meet again in eh?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: At the Springs (Tag:Vergil)   At the Springs (Tag:Vergil) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 3:31 pm

Vergil chuckled, rubbing the back of his head in embarassment. "This is a bit awkward, I guess." Vergil said, his voice barely a murmur, embarassed for the main reason that he had not noticed her presence before and letting her see him naked. "So...whats up?" Vergil asked her, wondering why he was so flustered because Sophia saw him naked. Maybe it was because she was a girl?
Back to top Go down
Sophia

Sophia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: At the Springs (Tag:Vergil)   At the Springs (Tag:Vergil) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:14 pm

Sophia blinked a few times before quietly answering.nothing much really, it's been quite a dull week actually.. she took a seat at the edge of the spring while crossing her slender legs and resting her hands on her lap. She cocked her head to the aide slightly while asking. "what about you? How have you been doing lately Vergil?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: At the Springs (Tag:Vergil)   At the Springs (Tag:Vergil) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:31 pm

Vergil blinked, taking a seat instead of standing, positioning the towel so that Sophia could not see anything. "This week has been normal for me. I've been cooped up in my apartment or at the park, training, playing video games, learning new music, and watching T.V." Vergil said simply, rubbing the back of his head. He wasn't quite sure how he got into this predicament. He wasn't sure if it was good luck, or his bad luck.
Back to top Go down
Sophia

Sophia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: At the Springs (Tag:Vergil)   At the Springs (Tag:Vergil) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:39 pm

Sophia nodded once and gave him a small smile.you play music? besides gardening and other nature related activities the forest nymph was quite found of music as well."what kind of music are you learning at the moment? she let the tip of her toes brush against the warm water while pushing back a strand of hair out of her blue eyes and tucking it behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: At the Springs (Tag:Vergil)   At the Springs (Tag:Vergil) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 4:49 pm

Vergil blinked. "Besides learning how to play bass guitar now, I know how to play Violin, Acoustic guitar, and Electric guitar." Vergil said, smiling a bit. Finally, another music lover. "I mostly play my acoustic guitar and violin." Vergil said with a smile. "Do you play any music?" Vergil asked.
Back to top Go down
Sophia

Sophia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: At the Springs (Tag:Vergil)   At the Springs (Tag:Vergil) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:05 pm

Yes, I play the flute harp, a little bit of guitar and I'm learning how to play the piano Sophia said while leaning back against a boulder. I also sing a little though not too often she admitted while smiling a bit.though I mostly prefer to listen, I don't like drawing a lot of attention to myself
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: At the Springs (Tag:Vergil)   At the Springs (Tag:Vergil) I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 25, 2011 5:11 pm

Vergil smiled and nodded. "I only show off sometimes, and those times are few and in-between." Vergil said. "I would like to hear you sing, if you don't mind. I don't sing much myself, but I do like to hear others when they sing." Vergil said with a slight smile, making himself comfortable so that he could listen to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: At the Springs (Tag:Vergil)   At the Springs (Tag:Vergil) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

At the Springs (Tag:Vergil)
Page 1 of 1