Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

Shi Academy Rules. {MUST READ!}

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Shi Academy Rules. {MUST READ!} Empty
PostSubject: Shi Academy Rules. {MUST READ!}   Shi Academy Rules. {MUST READ!} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 2:31 pm

SHI ACADEMY RULES AND REGULATIONS!

GENERAL

Before you read! Within these rules, is the quote you MUST pm an admin, if you do not, then you will not be approved!!

1. You are allowed to roleplay how ever you would like to
    *Actions go in these*
    Ex:*Walks into the front yard*
    (Out of Character notes go in these)
    EX: (Brb dinner) or (I like you signature) NOTE; all out of character will not, I mean WILL NOT, affect role playing.
    Italics show thought Note: They also show mental conversations for telepathic s
    Ex: Man... I wonder where everyone is...
    Please, if any sexual content is coming, please use spoilers. If you don't know how to make one, here you go.

Code:
    [spoiler][/spoiler]
    Should look like this.
    Spoiler:
  2. You can advertise your website on this site, but please PM one of the admins and get the O.K. Because we will do it for you!

Characters!

1. Please make your own character, do not make them after some anime person. We will know. And delete your app. Also, you can use their name, and picture, not bio or anything else.
  2. Please wait to RP until your approved.
  3. If you RP BEFORE approved, we will ban you for 2 days because of it. Were not being mean, but trying to keep everything working.

~God-Moding is strictly not allow. There are two kinds of Godmoding.
1)Godmoding can also refer to the case where a player definitively describes the outcome of their own actions against another character or interactive object. For example, if player A states, "A strikes B and B takes damage", they could be considered to be godmoding. Another example of this might be where a character is facing multiple enemies, and they redirect one foe's attack onto another. For example, Player A states, "B misses A completely, and strikes C instead." This form of godmoding is also referred to as "autoing". The last 2 examples have also been called "calling consequences", where Player A doesn't leave A's actions against another character (B or C) open-ended and calls the consequence of said action, not giving Player B or Player C a choice about what happens to their characters. Active godmoding can also take the form of controlling characters that belong to someone else. Godmoding of this variety is also known as powergaming. (if you don't understand this, don't worry, I don't think I got this myself >.>)
2) Godmoding can also be refer to as your character being "unable to get hurt". To make it fair for other players, everyone must have a weakness in their attacks. Including Admins.
-Please keep rping and real life separate. Just because your's/their's character means harm, doesn't mean they meant it in real life. The Moon and the Stars It's just how we made our character. And so, we must be our character in rp. But in OOC, what happens in rp should not affect what happen in OOC.

-If a person doesn't want to say what is happening in their life or talk about themselves, please leave it be. In this site, we are just communitcating through technology and having fun. Someone doesn't need to explain themselves if they don't want to. We're all here on a purpose.

-Please don't bring battles and anger from other sites on here. This is referring to some things that happened to someone I know. I will repeat his message. This is a new site. New site=blank slate. Let's leave it that. I shouldn't even have to post this rule because we are all mature people. If I, or any other admin hear about hate mail because of this, there will be severe consequences.

-Same as the rule above, don't bring issues you have in real life to the site. This means if you have a problem with a person in the real world, don't bring it here on the site. No hate mail, because as my friend said, we should all be mature enough to not send hate mail anyways.

~Please respect others. I don't mind it if it has something to do with your character's personality in rp but.... we all don't want to see people hurt and have any drama here since we came to have fun with rping.

~If you don't mind, please respect the admins too. We are working very hard on this site to provide everyone the same respect and fun. We don't have the time nor the patience for anyone to tell off this site. It would be better to keep some or your opinions to yourself.

~Oh yeah, if you have any question, please don't be shy to ask any of the admins or anyone else here ^^

Shops, clubs, and more!

As you have seen, we have alot of things you can join! If you feel like making one of the many things, please PM on of our Prefects, listed in the Prefect Widjet on the right side of you page. Thank you very much!

©Made by amie, off of Narcissus Academy
Back to top Go down

Shi Academy Rules. {MUST READ!}
Page 1 of 1