Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..

Just a bit lost...(Jack)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow Tenebrae

Shadow Tenebrae

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
Just a bit lost...(Jack) Left_bar_bleue200/200Just a bit lost...(Jack) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
Just a bit lost...(Jack) Left_bar_bleue200/200Just a bit lost...(Jack) Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Just a bit lost...(Jack) Empty
PostSubject: Just a bit lost...(Jack)   Just a bit lost...(Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:37 pm

"Crap...Lost again." Shadow said out loud, his hands in his pockets. It was his first day in this city, and his first day of school was tomorrow, and he was lost in the woods. Great. Just Great. He kicked a rock around, half-assedly trying to find his way out of the forest. He sighed, looking around boredly. He had his Z-saber in his hand, just in case he was attacked. He had intel on this area, and he knew it was inhabited by many different beings. He sighed and took a seat on a tree stump, slumping a bit.
Back to top Go down
JackBlades

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit lost...(Jack)   Just a bit lost...(Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 2:45 pm

AJ was walking through the woods, off on his way to train his elemental abilities again....or atleast try to. He found that everytime he came out here he always forgot to do what he came out here to do. Instead he usually just ran around the forest for an hour before he got tired and went home. That's when he saw a figure slumped against a tree and his eyebrow raised alittle. "Hey, guy with red and black hair! You okay?" He asked, putting his right hand behind his back as his claws came out of it just incase.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Tenebrae

Shadow Tenebrae

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit lost...(Jack)   Just a bit lost...(Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:01 pm

Zero's ears perked up as he heard feet crunching in the undergrowth, and turned around when the man called his name. He turned on the Z-saber, the green beam blade coming out of the hilt, taking the shape of a katana. "Who are you?" Zero said cautiously. He saw the claws and was ready for an attack, wondering if he should go into his armor form just yet. He heard the man ask if he was all right, but he didn't really care right now. His safety was priority one right now.
Back to top Go down
JackBlades

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit lost...(Jack)   Just a bit lost...(Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:04 pm

"Well that sure is a nice way to treat someone you just met..." AJ mumbled as he saw the blade come out. He looked at it for a second and almost smirked before turning back to the man. "I'm AJ, just incase you couldn't tell from the ears I kinda go to this school. I'd ask if your okay but if you have the strength to pull that laser sword out your fine. Now, who are you?" He asked, his claws still out.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Tenebrae

Shadow Tenebrae

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit lost...(Jack)   Just a bit lost...(Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:16 pm

Shadow pressed a button on the blade, the beam going back into the blade, but the handle was still in his hand. "For one, Its not nice to have your claws out at a person, and two, I'm Shadow." Shadow said simply, his blood red eyes cold. He gripped the blade handle fairly tightly. He sat back down on his stump. "I'm lost." He muttered to AJ, though it was probably barely audible.
Back to top Go down
JackBlades

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit lost...(Jack)   Just a bit lost...(Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:22 pm

"Hey, you could have been a mass murderer trying to kill me in the woods. I just showed a bit of caution was all." He said before his ears twichted slightly when he muttered that he was lost, picking it up lightly. "Lost huh....your like the third person I've met who was lost this week. Not that I wasn't the first time I came here" He said, saying the last part rather low. "Your trying to get to the school right?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Tenebrae

Shadow Tenebrae

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit lost...(Jack)   Just a bit lost...(Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:32 pm

"For all I knew, you could have been a mass murderer or a mass rapist." Shadow said, putting the blade hilt away, putting it on its sheathe on his back. He looked over to AJ. He forgot, those ears of his gave him pretty good hearing. "Yeah, I'm trying to head to the school. Would you be willing to show me the way?" Shadow said, kind of skeptical, but he was willing to follow this man, so long as he didn't betray him. He got up off of his stump, looking at AJ with his blood red eyes.
Back to top Go down
JackBlades

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit lost...(Jack)   Just a bit lost...(Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 3:37 pm

"Couldn't kill anyone even if I wanted to, and I'm straight so I doubt if I was a mass rapist I'd be interested in you Shadow." AJ said before his claws went away and he stuck out his hand. "And no I wouldn't mind.....after I get in some practice with my elemental attacks. Don't suppose you could help with that?" He asked
Back to top Go down
Shadow Tenebrae

Shadow Tenebrae

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit lost...(Jack)   Just a bit lost...(Jack) I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 4:57 pm

"How was I supposed to know that." Shadow said coldly to AJ. He didn't heed the hand of friendship, and just turned to AJ with a smirk. "You may lose an arm, leg, or even your life if you train with me. Are you willing to risk it?" Shadow said with a bit of a sadistic smirk on his face.
Back to top Go down
JackBlades

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit lost...(Jack)   Just a bit lost...(Jack) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:03 pm

"Maybe, I'm interested in seeing what you can do." AJ said as he put his hand back in his jacket pocket. "Besides, maybe I'll make a friend out of you yet, I've learned anything's possible" He said with a smirk as he got into a slight fighting stance. "Just go a tad easy on me, I'm not the best fighter in the world. That may be my seclusion from most other people for awhile but hey, what better time to learn then the present eh?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow Tenebrae

Shadow Tenebrae

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit lost...(Jack)   Just a bit lost...(Jack) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:30 pm

Shadow shook his head with a sigh. "Don't blame me if you die." Shadow said, getting into an advanced fighting stance. All those years of experimentation and training weren't wasted on him, as he had gotten into the habit of training himself ruthlessly even though he was free. "I can't guarantee I won't at least leave a couple of scars on you by the end of the day." Shadow said honestly.
Back to top Go down
JackBlades

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit lost...(Jack)   Just a bit lost...(Jack) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 8:42 pm

"Hey, I doubt you'll kill me. After all, if you do I'll be trapped in the woods for a long while until you found your way back or someone else wandered into the woods. So killing me wouldn't be very beneficial now would it?" He explained with a smirk as he got into a fighting stance. "Two things though, try not to scar my face and mind if I ask why your here?" He asked as he kicked his foot, large rock spikes popping up behind Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Tenebrae

Shadow Tenebrae

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit lost...(Jack)   Just a bit lost...(Jack) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:29 pm

Shadow smirked. "I might accidentally kill you in the fight. That's what I was made for anyways." Shadow said, jumping up when the spikes tried to get him from behind, landing on the smooth edge of the spike then jumping off of it, doing a mid-air dash at Jack as he aimed a powerful kick right to the left side of Jack's head, right to the temple.
Back to top Go down
JackBlades

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit lost...(Jack)   Just a bit lost...(Jack) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:41 pm

"Well can you atleast tell me you don't -want- to kill me?" AJ asked with a smirk before he saw Shadow jump onto the tip of one of the spikes and jumped off. He watched him jump off that and dashed at him. "Pretty impressive.". He admitted as he slammed the ground with his foot again, an eight foot wall coming up between them as he jumped backwards just to be careful.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Tenebrae

Shadow Tenebrae

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit lost...(Jack)   Just a bit lost...(Jack) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:48 pm

Shadow smirked and made a crack in the rock on contact, jumping off of it. He had held back on the kick. "I don't want to kill you. Thats why I said accidental." Shadow said again, his hand glowing a bit as he hit the rock again, the destructive power immense as he ripped right through the rock with a spirit power imbued punch, flicking his wrist as he jumped up, coming down with an spirit imbued axe kick.
Back to top Go down
JackBlades

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit lost...(Jack)   Just a bit lost...(Jack) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:54 pm

"Well atleast you aren't -trying- to kill me. I guess I can take a bit of comfort in that when I'm being burried, eh?" AJ said with a laugh before he saw the next attack coming. "Kinda sucks that I'm not strong, but I find I make up with it in speed." He said as he waited for the attack to get close as he dodged to the left, his claws coming out as he swung at Shadow when he landed.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Tenebrae

Shadow Tenebrae

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit lost...(Jack)   Just a bit lost...(Jack) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:58 pm

As soon as Shadow landed, he was met with claw, leaning back a bit as he was scratched across his face. Not enough for a gusher, but deep enough to bleed a bit. He was cut on the bridge of his nose, his forehead, and right below his nose. "Nice slice. Now its my turn." Shadow said, throwing a sternum feint with his left and then going for a right punch to the solar plexus
Back to top Go down
JackBlades

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit lost...(Jack)   Just a bit lost...(Jack) I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 7:09 pm

"Thanks, I try to please." AJ said before he saw that Shadow was attacking, he tried to block the fake attack but noticed to late the punch to his solar plexus. He attempted to jump backwards but it still hit him, the force pushing him back alittle and causing him to instinctively put his right arm over it. "Damn Shadow, you sure now how to punch."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a bit lost...(Jack)   Just a bit lost...(Jack) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just a bit lost...(Jack)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Shi Academy :: Country Side :: Woods-
Jump to: