Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

All in the Family nightwalker family only

Go down 
+3
Sebby
Angel
kai
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kai

kai

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
All in the Family nightwalker family only - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200All in the Family nightwalker family only - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
All in the Family nightwalker family only - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200All in the Family nightwalker family only - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

All in the Family nightwalker family only - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: All in the Family nightwalker family only   All in the Family nightwalker family only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:45 pm

First topic message reminder :

Kai was sitting on a chair he had his violin in his hand and he stood up as he place it on his neck and started playing it he then move his body as his blue hair wave like it was hit by soft wind he was playing the violin as he stop and took a drink of water and continue to play it the house was filled with music and the music was a sad tone to it he he keep on playing the violin.

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EQ6eHeBrhM ]
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: All in the Family nightwalker family only   All in the Family nightwalker family only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 6:08 pm

Thalia turned around and blinked a few times in surprise as her second youngest daughter Yuuki came into view. She smiled at her daughter and embraced her in a gentle hug."hey Kiki how are you doing baby girl?" she asked in a sing song voice. while watching a boy approach the house as well. Thalia tilted her head slightly in confusion. who was this? Before she could speak she heard the door open and she saw her youngest daughter run past her and Yuuki and jump into the embrace of the boy. She noticed the spark of happiness in her daughter's eyes and realized that he was her boyfriend. She gave a small grin and nodded once as she was properly introduced."hello there Vergil, long time no speak~ so you're the young man that has stolen the heart of my lovely daughter eh?" She nodded once in approval. She then gave Angel a pained expression."yes i know i know and i apologize sweetie, i was busy with business lately, i promise we'll go shopping sometime this week okay?" She looked up to see her oldest son, the one who despised her the most come to face her. Her body instantly became tense. The hate he had for her was radiant and you had to be a complete idiot to miss it. Thalia gave a soft saddened sigh as she nodded once in his direction in greeting."Hello Sebastian" She watched as Kai her second oldest come into view and she smiled at him."my day has been...alright i suppose thank you Dear, and yourself?" she watched as he began to play his violin that she had given him as a gift awhile back. She smiled and relaxed somewhat. happy that at least not all of her children despised her. She walked inside the house while asking."how have you all have been? alright i would hope?"
Back to top Go down
Yuuki

Yuuki

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: All in the Family nightwalker family only   All in the Family nightwalker family only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 2:09 am

Yuuki slightly flinched as her mother embraced her in a hug. She smiled weakly and gave her mother a small pat on the back before ing away."uh, nice to see you too mom...." she said in her quiet voice of hers. She looked over to Vergil and saw Angel come running to him. Jumping into his arms. Yuuki's eyes sparkled a bit in amusement and happiness for her sister. This must have been the man she had talked about with her every night for the past few weeks."Oh! So you must be The Famous Vergil I have heard so much about, it's very nice to meet you" she said with a smile while hugging Angel back and grinning at her while mouthing. "we'll see" before giving her a playful wink and giggling as she was kissed on the forehead before kissing the top of Angel's head. She then saw Sebastian reveal himself with a rather bitter expression on his face. Yuuki knew how He for some reason despised their mother and disliked her because of the resemblance to her mother when she was in human guise. Though she understood that he didn't hate her as much because she was a bit more like father when it came to attitude. Plus she lived with Sebastian Kai and Angel for a long time now he more or less got used to her. With a calm tone of voice she respectfully nodded once to Sebastian with a smile on her lips."hey Sebby . she felt the top of her head being patted and she looked up to see Kai she smiled.heya Kai I'm doing well as usual, finally got that raise from the boss" she told him while walking into the house smelling traces of neko and instantly knowing what went on. Then in a flash she had lit all the candles in the living room letting the rich aroma of strawberry and vanilla fill the air. Masking the remaining smell of neko as Mother walked in. Seeming to notice nothing as well as Vergil. She nudged Angel gently with her elbow and whispered.you want me to just go with plan b and serve some "soup" instead?"
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: All in the Family nightwalker family only   All in the Family nightwalker family only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 7:06 pm

Vergil was pleasantly surprised by the tackle that Angel aimed at him, balancing himself in the hug. He smiled warmly and hugged her back. He swung her around a bit then let her go, the pensiveness and nervousness in his body completely gone. He was fully happy that he was able to come to the Nightwalker abode. He walked over to the two girls and bowed like a gentleman, putting one foot behind him in a graceful bow. "It is nice to meet you both. My name is Vergil. It is a pleasure to meet both of you." Vergil said, holding the bow for a second or two then standing up straight, smiling brightly. He heard that Angel had talked about him and he blushed a bit. He was already acquainted with Thalia, but not with Yuuki. Who would've thought that she had an older sister. He already knew she had brothers.

He went inside of the house, smelling the conjoined scents of the vampires. He followed Angel to the foyer, taking a seat as he looked around. It was a nice house, in his opinon, putting his sword to the side. Instead of the usual black sheath with a yellow ribbon, it had a white sheathe, with a beautiful gold dragon weaving itself around the sheathe. It was his most beautiful sheathe, and also very expensive. He also had a little extra something in his back pocket just for Angel, and had cost him a pretty penny and alot of hardship to get.

He smelled two scents leaving. They were both neko. He smirked and shook his head, waiting for Angel to come back around before he told her he knew. Then he smelled the two vampire men coming closer, the eldest looking one shooting him a blank, evil stare and the other seeming to speak to Angel. He sighed a bit, walking over to the one named "Sebby", as Yuuki put it. He bowed a bit to Sebastion, showing the utmost respect instead of open hostility. "I am Vergil. It is nice to meet you." Vergil said with a smile, his snow white hair hanging over his eyebrows. His sapphire blue eyes stared right back at Sebastian, no hostility, just friendship in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: All in the Family nightwalker family only   All in the Family nightwalker family only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:16 pm

Angel slowly walkes back into the room as she walks over and sits next to Vergil. She was so excited that her sister and mother had already approved, now came the fun part. She would now have to win her brothers, and father over. Even if she won Kai over that split second , she was going to have to deal with an up-hill battle for Sebastian's approval. Angel slowly wrapped her arms around Vergil's neck as she pressed her head against his shoulder. "Don't be so mean Sebastian, Vergil is my boyfriend and he came a really long way to see me." Even though Vergil only lived like 20 minutes away walking, she knew the threats that her father had mentaly placed on Vergil, was a jounrey of it own. She softly kissed his cheek, before letting go. "Stay right here, I'll be right back." Angel said as she quickly ran up stairs to her room. She quickly returned with a small box hidden behind her back as she sat next to Vergil. "Well I know we haven't been dating that long, but I saw this in the store and had to get it." She slowly pulls out a small of sapphire colored watch. "I-I hope you like." She put on a brave face and slowly handed it over to him.
Back to top Go down
Nightwalker
Level One.
Nightwalker

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: All in the Family nightwalker family only   All in the Family nightwalker family only - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:12 pm

He used to go by the name Ramal. But as he had realized shortly before his childrens birth, he never really had a given name. He now went by the name of Nightwalker, one that was known and feared since the uprise of his family. The Nightwalkers were known as the only family to be able to make all of their victims die happy. Nightwalker was currently on his way home from...lets just say a business meeting. It didn't take long for him to approach his manor, which was one of the largest estates on the street. As he drew near, the scents of many began to cross him. All of whom he knew, but one in which he was confused about their intentions there.

Never one to use the front door, Nightwalker jumped through an open window on the side of the house. Fixing his clothes, he began to walk in the room where everyone was located. Though he was as silent as ever, he was sure his children would already know he was home. Walking into the room he nodded, taking in the position of everyone. An overbearing aura of calm rolled off of him, easily felt by anyone who was in the house. He looked to be around 19, he could have easily been mistaken as the same age as one of his fast aging children. "Hello everyone," he said as he walked over to his seat, greeting his family one by one as he passed them. He then found a comfortable spot in his chair before turning his attention on Vergil, in which his youngest daughter was leaning on. He raised an eyebrow and waited for someone to say something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All in the Family nightwalker family only   All in the Family nightwalker family only - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All in the Family nightwalker family only
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2