Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

All in the Family nightwalker family only

Go down 
+3
Sebby
Angel
kai
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
kai

kai

Character sheet
Money: 40
Health:
All in the Family nightwalker family only Left_bar_bleue200/200All in the Family nightwalker family only Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
Mana:
All in the Family nightwalker family only Left_bar_bleue200/200All in the Family nightwalker family only Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

All in the Family nightwalker family only Empty
PostSubject: All in the Family nightwalker family only   All in the Family nightwalker family only I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:45 pm

Kai was sitting on a chair he had his violin in his hand and he stood up as he place it on his neck and started playing it he then move his body as his blue hair wave like it was hit by soft wind he was playing the violin as he stop and took a drink of water and continue to play it the house was filled with music and the music was a sad tone to it he he keep on playing the violin.

[ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EQ6eHeBrhM ]
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: All in the Family nightwalker family only   All in the Family nightwalker family only I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:52 pm

Angel slowly made her way down stairs dressed in her normal low cut red pajams. Her white hair flowed softly as she playfully peaked around the corner and watched her brother play. She smiled softly as she hmmed along with him making sure not to speak a word as she slowly walked in the room. She slowly sat on the floor next to him as she rested her arms on his lap and nodded her head side to side.
Back to top Go down
Sebby

Sebby

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: All in the Family nightwalker family only   All in the Family nightwalker family only I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:15 pm

Eyes opening slowly as beautiful music filled his ears, he began to smile softly as he snuggled into his pillow listening to the soft but sad tune play. Closing his eyes as he felt the music through him he began to get up from his bed, until he noticed he was not alone. Frowning Sebastian pulled the covers off of the bed to see whim he had brought home from last night's party. A small sigh came from his lips as he scratched his messy back hair waking up the two young nekos in his bed, one a boy another a girl both of them no older than about 15. Waking them up he quickly got them to dress and gave them money to take a bus home, he chuckled as the two scurried out when he told them the time.

Sebastian stretched as he went to his closet and pulled out a black silk robe, pulling on some dark green boxers her tied the robe up. He then pulled a brush from off of his dresser and began to brush his hair, smiling in the mirror. Last night was long as usual, a friend of his threw a party and of course he had to attend, chuckling even more when he remembered that the nekos were related and the things they did. and headed out of his room and down the stairs. Slowly shuffling. Sebastian began to walk out of his room, slipping his slippers on and pinking up his kitten Mr.Masters who was meowing loudly for attention and possibly food. " I'm sorry My dearest...Poppa had a long night..Lets say hello to the family and feed you.." Mr.Masters began to purr when the two walked out of the room, waving to his brother and sister with one hand and smiling brightly.
" Hello my adorable siblings."
Walking over to his sister she kissed her on the forehead and smiled, then turning to his brother he tilted his head. " Music as beautiful as the Night's Darkness...As alwasy."
With that he went to the kitchen and opened up some food for Mr.Masters then walked back in the living room with his family.
Back to top Go down
kai

kai

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: All in the Family nightwalker family only   All in the Family nightwalker family only I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:40 pm

kai was still playing the violin as his sister showed up his eyes look at her as he smiled he then saw two neko walk out the front door Kai face when from happy to disappointment he then saw his brother Sebastian he was still playing the violin as he stop "Sebastian dont tell me those neko came from your room" kai said looking at his brother he then smiled and look at Angel "so how was your day my sweet sister" he said smiling at her as he stood up and look at Sebastian
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: All in the Family nightwalker family only   All in the Family nightwalker family only I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 6:49 pm

Angel slowly sighed as her brothers appeared to starting up for war again. She slowly begain to sing aloud as she suggest that Kai sit back down and continue playing his volin through the song she sang. Once her brother took a sit she would than sit in his lap and call her eldest brother to come sit down and have a chat. "Now I want you two to play nice, I have to go grocery shopping to night, and i don't need you to scaring the dinner away again." Angel slowly showed her fangs as she hated how that last guy ran away at the sight of those two hanging from the walls. She slowly stood up as she flicked her hair, so that it would slap the two of them softly across the face. She quickly picked up a cup of water that was already on the table as she snuggled Sebastian's head against her chest, "Make sure you clean the hair out of your bed, I want everything to be puuurrfect for tonight." She slowly rubbed her hand down her chest as she kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Sebby

Sebby

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: All in the Family nightwalker family only   All in the Family nightwalker family only I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:10 pm

Sebastian took a seat yawning lightly getting the sleep outta his system fully. Watching as he brother got up while he asked about the nekos, Sebastian smirked and looked at Kia. " Of course they came outta my room..They came over and over and over again." Smirking at his brother sadistically as he answered his question.mocking him in a way. It was a stupid question to ask really, whom else in the house had balls besides Father to even bag to nekos who are family.
Looking from his brother to his sister he smiled as she took over like a little lady. It made him smile to see her grow like this. Listening to her speak her nodded, he would be good tonight. A small blush came over his face as he felt her warm breast in his face, playfully sticking his toungue out over them. A smirk came when rubbed her hands on her breast ans kissed his cheek. " Of course my sweet Angel." A light chuckle escaped his lips and his eyes caught Mr.Masters Running back into the living room trying his best to climb up to Sebastian. " Oh finished are you." Pickinng the Plush little kitty up he began to stroke his stomach.
Back to top Go down
kai

kai

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: All in the Family nightwalker family only   All in the Family nightwalker family only I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:29 pm

Kai sat there as his sister sat on his lap he was blushing a bit but did not mind it because she was family he then watch as she hug her brother kai then began to play his violin as he was playing it as he stood up and head back to his room he place his Violin down and flop on the bed he look to his right and saw a lump in his bed he then pull the covers an saw a girl sleeping in his bed his eye twitch as he wonder how that happen he then lean over and try to wake her up "Miss hello" he said but she was fast sleep.

Kai just sat on the bed waiting for her to wake up as he wonder what happen last night all kai remember was the party his brother started and drinking his tea he thought to him self as he wait.
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: All in the Family nightwalker family only   All in the Family nightwalker family only I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:43 pm

Angel watched as Kai left to go put up his volin. She slowly petted, Sebastian's kitten before kissing Sebastian's forehead, "Well I need to go get dress." She quickly skipped up to her room as she changed into a short blue kimono with sunflower pattern on it. She that tied her hair up in a up style and placed two blue chopsticks in it. She quickly place on her all white stockiness that stopped abover her knee and grabbed her shoes. Once she was satisfied with how she looked, she walked down the hall to see Kai, sitting on his bed. She quickly walked in the room and closed the door as she crawled inbetween his legs and pushed his on to his back, she slightly kissed his lips as she said, "So what do you want for dinner tonight brother, hmm?" She slowly layed her head on his chest as she drew small circles on it with the tip of her finger names. "That song you played this morning was lovely, just incase you didn't already know that."
Back to top Go down
Sebby

Sebby

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: All in the Family nightwalker family only   All in the Family nightwalker family only I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:59 pm

Nodding at his sister as she spoke, he sighed lightly and looked around him still petting Mr.Masters. " What shall I do..What shall I do...Hm." Getting up holding Mr.Masters close to his chest, he went back to his room passing his brothers room on the way but not paying much attention. Walking in his room, Sebastian began to strip off his robe and boxers going into his room bathroom and turning on the shower letting the water get hot while he went to clean his room. Crimson eyes sweeped his darkly lit room, shrugging he used his speed and quickly began to clean the room into a spotless comfortable abode for his next Victim or Lover. Sighing happily he got in the shower and washed up quickly. Getting out he put on his usual attire of a pressed white shirt,Black pants, tailcoat, and tie finally topping it off with polished black shoes. Checking himself out in the mirror he nodded, spritizing just a tad bit of something nice onto him. Turning to Mr.Masters who was laying on the bed, the kitten meowed and ran off the bed towards Sebastian. Running over to catch the kitten, Sebastian let out a small sigh and smiled as he placed Mr.Masters on the floor.
" Be careful there love..You can get hurt.." Kissing him on the head he walked out of the room with the kitten and back downstairs to the living room waiting.
Back to top Go down
kai

kai

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: All in the Family nightwalker family only   All in the Family nightwalker family only I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:13 pm

kai was push down by his sister as she slightly kissed his lips "is does not matter sister" he said as he close his eyes looking at her "is there anything you want?" he ask Anger as she said
Quote :
"That song you played this morning was lovely, just incase you didn't already know that."
"thanks you dear sister i am always happy to play for you anytime is there a song you like to hear?" kai ask her as he keep on looking at her blushing a bit as he try to move his body a bit to feel more comfy on his bed he keep on looking to the other side as the lump did not move "um sister what happen last night" he wonder because he did not recall what happen
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: All in the Family nightwalker family only   All in the Family nightwalker family only I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:29 pm

Angels face slightly broke into a frown and she looked at Kai. "You and Sebastian left me here with father." She slowly pushed herself all the way of him as she pulled her hair from her face and stood up. She slightly yanked the covers from over the woman as she gave Kai an even more dissapointed look. With great speed she grabbed the girl by the hair causing her to scream a little as she pushed her out into the hallway. "And you came home with that filthy thing." She slightly pulled a shirt from Kai closet and threw at the girl as she could feel her eyes starting to turn red. With a slight sigh she walked out of the room, while slamming the door behind herself. She could hear a few things fall over in the room as she pushed the girl down the steps. She slowly walked into the living room with the girl in one hand. She slightly pushed the girl out of the front door as she walked over to Sabastain and looked him in the eyes. "Dear Big Brother, What happend last night?" She asked as she laid her head on his chest and waiteed for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Sebby

Sebby

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: All in the Family nightwalker family only   All in the Family nightwalker family only I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:51 pm

A small sigh of boredom blew from Sebastian's lips as he wondered what to do. Pulling a small mouse on a string he threw the mouse to the ground, pulling the string to make it move. Mr.Master instantly began to watch the toy with his eyes, jumping at it with his catlike speed. A smirk of enjoyment came to His face as he saw Mr.Masters enjoy himself chasing around the mouse. All seemed peaceful until A sound made Mr.Masters run under the couch, a frown on his face Sebastian turned his head toward the stairs seeing a pretty young thing fall. Standing up he began to life the couch up scooping up the scared kitten. Sighing he sat back down, seeing his sister not to far behind the girl as she watched her push the girl out the door he chuckled. Long fingers stroking the head of the kitten, as he looked at his sister. moving the kitten to the side quickly, he smirked at his young sister and stroked her cheek when she layed her head on his chest.
" I will tell you of my night, Last night..I went to a party, I came home and brought home Two neko siblings...One boy and one girl...So...That was my night, last night...I will never lie to you so now you know.."
A smile came to his face as he snuggled his face in her hair, It smelled so pleasent and she was so soft and warm against him. Stroking her hair he sighed a sigh of relaxation.
Back to top Go down
kai

kai

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: All in the Family nightwalker family only   All in the Family nightwalker family only I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:03 pm

Kai was drag down by his sister and the girl was push out of the front door Kai look on as he was giving a more even more disseminated look as his sister walk up to his brother he fallowed "Look brother i know i when to bed alone ether that girl fallowed or you sneak her in now tell me" he said looking at his him he was piss at his brother because he always party and bring home woman home "sister you know i would never do that" he said trying to earn her trust back
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: All in the Family nightwalker family only   All in the Family nightwalker family only I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 9:20 pm

Angel hopped of Sebastian as she petted Kai's face. "I know that you wouldn't do anything like that, and don't be mad at Sebastian." She slowly got up on her tippy-toes as she kissed the bottom of his jawline. ".I let her into your room." She smiled softly, "That was me getting back at you for leaving me with father all night." Angel slowly walked over to the front door. "Besides she orginally came here for me, But I sent her to the party to spy on you two. Like I expeceted you were a total stiff and Sebby was the life of the party, so once you two got back, I had my fun with her and wanted her out of my bed. I thought it would be very sisterly of me to let you party without getting laid." Angel quickly opened the front door and stuck her tongue out a Kai. "Also so Sebastian, I think the mess with Kai score is Angel 7, you 5." Angel laughted softly as she said, "You're starting to lose your touch big brother." Angel quickly skipped out of the house as she prepared to get dinner for the night.

~Exits topic for two turns~
Back to top Go down
Sebby

Sebby

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: All in the Family nightwalker family only   All in the Family nightwalker family only I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:02 pm

Watching as Angel hopped off of his lap to Kai. he put his hand out towards Mr.Masters who ran back into his lap purring deeply. Looking at his sister and brother converse, about last night Sebastian began to smirk as he caught on to Angel's scheme. Shaking his head he let out a chuckle when he heard how she was winning in the little battle of messing with kia. But she was right, she was wining but he was sure it wasn't gonna last to long. Standing up Sebastian looked at his brother, who was the spitting image of him except for that hair color. Smiling at his brother he shook his head at him." You do understand that she is correct about you...Your a stick in the danm mud...Do you need help getting some pussy...Or maybe Anal is more ya thing and you want something not a female.." Sebastian chuckled as he walked into the kitchen pulling out a small pouch of blood, sticking a straw in it's contents, Mr.masters sleeping in his arms.
Back to top Go down
kai

kai

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: All in the Family nightwalker family only   All in the Family nightwalker family only I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:26 pm

kai watch as Angel hop off and he koep his eyes on Sebastian he was talking about how he was a tick in the damn mud and needed to getting pussy and anal kai know he was right he look at his brother thy both look the same beside hair color "look you are right but i have a plan and i'm not going to screw up this perfect plan brother i have a mission and that is to perfomr the ultimate prank on Angel" he said kai was pretty much tired of them messing with them he look at his brother and had a wicked grin on his face "you know of my power to control any one with my violin that will be the start of the master plan" kai said as he flip his hair then look at Sebastian smiling a evil smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sebby

Sebby

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: All in the Family nightwalker family only   All in the Family nightwalker family only I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 10:56 pm

Looking at his brother, Sebastian could not believe what he was hearing. Finishing off his drink Sebastain shook his head at his brother and threw out the empty blood packet. " Well Have fun with that.. I am going to go put Mr.Masters to sleep and give myself a look over. You should do the same..You may look like me...But that is all you have..." Smirking he walked away and up the stairs to his room once more, making it to the his room. Sighing he layed Mr.Masters in the bed and began to brush his hair once more. His door wide open, letting people know he was there and that they could come in. His body lenght mirror refelcted his perfect stature and how dashing he looked in the black butler suit he has grown to adore. " Ahh the life of a Nightwalker...So absolulty wonderful." Smirking he began to make some phone calls. " The night is young...And I can help with dinner at least..." It was gonna be a Nighwalker party tonight...Sebastian style.
Back to top Go down
kai

kai

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: All in the Family nightwalker family only   All in the Family nightwalker family only I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 11:45 pm

Kai goes to the kitchen and grab some food he start cooking it up the smell flows across the house he was adding the best flavors to the food he was making soup as he add many foods that will give it flavors he was cooking it at medium heat as he was cooking he was grabbing spices as he add them he took a spoon and tats it as he smiled he keep on cooking
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: All in the Family nightwalker family only   All in the Family nightwalker family only I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 12:00 am

The front door slowly flew upon as Angel was carried into the house by two Neko males that stood at 5'11 and weighted about 275 pounds each. She giggled playfully as she asked one of them to put her down. She quickly called to her brothers as she lead them into the ketchen. She began to sing a song into there ears that would cause them to fall asleep. She watched as the male Nekos feeled to the ground and were knocked out coldl. "Well I brough dinner home and you guys managed not to tear up anything, I'm so proud of you." Angel quickly kicked her shoes off as she began to undress as she walked up the stairs.

Last edited by Angel on Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thalia

Thalia

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: All in the Family nightwalker family only   All in the Family nightwalker family only I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 6:12 am

(just thought i'd hop in XP if you dont want me in the topic ignore me or ask an admin to delete it)

the sound of Heals made small clicks towards the entrance of the house. Walking towards the door was no one other than Thalia. Her long pink hair fell down her waist, her bangs that were once highlighted with white was now gone as they framed her face. Her icy blue eyes looked calm and relaxed though somewhat strained. the woman looked no different than she did before the birth of her lovely children. her body was still slender and curvy without any flaw. though her personality took a small change to more serious and loving. She wore a black thin strapped dress that outlined her perfect figure with a V low neck and black heels that added a good three inches to her four foot and ten inched height. as she made it to the door she took a deep breath and rang the door bell once before taking a step back and waiting for a few moments. her hands resting on her hips.She checked the time on her watch and knew that she wasnt too late. usually she came around every day at this time. Thalia wondered what her children would be up to at this time. She figured that Kai would be practicing on his violin, angel would try to keep things in order and Sebastian. Who knows what he was up to. Sebastian wasn't fond of her and thus kept his distance from her and made sure to not get close to her rather staying close to his siblings and their father. Thalia was painfully aware of this fact but kept it hidden away behind a mask.For she loved her children anyway and didn't bother to let her pain get in the way of it. She looked at the ring on her index finger and gave a faint smile as she thought about her fiancee for a moment before looking up as she heard someone approach to the door...
Back to top Go down
Yuuki

Yuuki

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: All in the Family nightwalker family only   All in the Family nightwalker family only I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:53 am

Yuuki walked towards the Nightwalker Manner with an exhausted expression on her face after a long day of work at the Choir concert that she had to conduct followed by an orchestra and band concert as well. The second youngest of the nightwalker family wanted nothing more than to sip some tea before relaxing with her other fellow brothers and sister. As she approached the door though did she them realize that the relaxing day wouldn't come as she had hoped."Mom? What are you doing here?" a girl's voice asked in an almost shocked tone. Standing a few feet behind Ms.Darkblade was Yuuki. She was five feet and four inches in height with a slender figure pale skin with a creamy tone to it. Bright blue eyes with reddish tints at the corners with glasses framing them. Her long light pink hair was tied back in a loose ponytail with her bangs hanging over her eyes. Her outfit consisted of a white short sleeve button up shirt, red skirt, white socks and matching shoes. Yuuki adjusted her glasses to see if she was seeing correctly. "what...what aré you doimg here? And where's dad?" she questioned softly while looking around her surroundings before looking back at her mother as she awaited for someone to answer the door. Yuuki took a step back and crossed her arms over her chest as she looked uneasily at her mother.t
Back to top Go down
Vergil
Level One.
Vergil

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: All in the Family nightwalker family only   All in the Family nightwalker family only I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 1:10 am

Vergil sighed a bit, having got himself dressed nice. He hoped that he would make a good impression on Angel's family so that they would accept him as her boyfriend. He had his nice clothes on, his katana wrapped up in its nice sheathe, his hair done all nice, and a bright smile on his face. You could tell that he had worked very hard to get himself looking good to visit the house as he knocked on the door. He took a deep breath and prepared himself for what was about to come. He had noticed the two pink haired women, but he was too nervous to acknolwedge them with more than a nod of his head, his pensiveness showing in his features.

Last edited by Vergil on Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Angel

Angel

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: All in the Family nightwalker family only   All in the Family nightwalker family only I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:26 am

Angel yawned softly as she returned down stares with a long blue dress on and a pair of glasses. The dress huged her body and was made of the same material as her kimono. The dress had a long viper design that wrapped around her body and stopped with the vipers head sitting on her right shoulder and the tail at her left ankle. She slowly walked down the stairs dress in her three inch hell on. The heels had a snake pendent at her ankles, and matched the earrings and necklace she was wearing. Angel make was light except for the bright red lipstick she wore.

Angel slowly pulled open the door to reveal her mother, sister, and boyfriend. At first she was shock, but than she was really happy as she ran by her mother and sister and hugged him. She quickly turned to Yuuki as she said, "This is the guy I was telling you about." She hugged him close as she said, "Vergil I want you to meet my sister Yuuki, and my mother Thalia." Angel smile was big and bold as she pushed Vergil into the house. "I want you to go sit in the living room, I'll be there in a minute to introuduce you to everyone-else." Angel couldn't help but smile as she hugged her sister and waited for her approval. She quickly gave her deep pleading eyes and than a kiss on the forehead. She than turned towards mother and looked at her with a smudged look on her face. "Where were you today? I had to go shopping by myself. I thought you said you were going to come earily so we could have a chance to hang out"

Angel heart dropped as she thought about what she brought home for dinner. She quickly ran into the kitchen putting up one finger as she ran pass Vergil. She quickly grabbed Kai's arm as she hugged him. "Kai, I need your help please... I'm so sorry that I made that girl get in your bed and give you blowjob, I'm sorry for convincing thoses girls to walk into your concert naked, I'm so so sorry for everything horrible and not so bad that I've every done to you, but I really need your help getting rids of the nekos right now." Angel pleaded violently as she didn't want Vergil to see what she was like when she wasn't around him. Even though he knew she was a vampire, sharing a dinner of two neko males would be a tab-bit much for anyone who who wasn't accustom to this.
Back to top Go down
Sebby

Sebby

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: All in the Family nightwalker family only   All in the Family nightwalker family only I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:33 am

While speaking on the phone Sebastian ears twitched slightly upon hearing his mothers voice. A frown came over the gorgeous boy and his voice went from suave to irked. " On second thought..I am going to have to cancel tonight's festivities.." Sebastian closed his phone slowly and sighed standing up and walking towards the door stopping as was just about to walk out when he heard another familer sound. " Mewoo...Mewoo" Turning around Sebastian chuckled lightly, Going over and picking Mr.Masters up " I thought you were asleep, I'm sorry." A light purring came from the small black and white kitten when Sebastian picked him up from the bed. Petting the small head Sebastian walked out of his room closing his door behind him. A sigh came from his lips as he walked towards the stairs " At least Your here Mr.Masters...Or I don't think I would be able to tolerate that women.."

Sebastian began to think about the pink haired women who was his mother. Ever sine he could remember he disliked her highly and recently that dislike has been wavering to something more sinister. Once again Sebastian found himself stopping in mid walk all of his senses were going off at once. The smell of something sour filled his nose, he saw his mother sister and some male. Walking again he made it to the bottom of the stairs the sour smell making his nose wrinkle in disgust. " Hello mother...Hello sister.. " Sebastian'' face looked like stone as he sat down in one of the recliner seats, MrMasters sleeping in his lap. Looking at his mother and then his sister he turned his attention to the boy. " Who are you?" His voice was void of emotion and his Crimson eyes bore a hole deeply into the male's. He wondered where his Angel and Kai were, A small sm of wonder as he thought about it.
Back to top Go down
kai

kai

Character sheet
Health:
Mana:

PostSubject: Re: All in the Family nightwalker family only   All in the Family nightwalker family only I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 12:02 pm

Kia look at Angel as he sighed ge grab his Violin and played it the music controlling the nekos as thy walk out the back door "You own me big time Angel" kai said to Angel as he turn to His mother and Other Little Sister "mother how was your day and sister how was your day also" kai said placing his hand on Yuuki head and looking at Mother, kai walk into the living room and started to play a normal Song on his Violin the song was a happy tune amd could be heard all around the house Kai close his eyes as he smiled while playing he was enjoying the time as he played.

Kai Open his eyes as he saw Sebastian being nice to mother kai thought that was a nice change for him he did not care as long as there was no fighting he keep on playing the Violin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All in the Family nightwalker family only   All in the Family nightwalker family only I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All in the Family nightwalker family only
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next