Shi Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

Character Application Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Character Application Template Empty
PostSubject: Character Application Template   Character Application Template I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:47 pm

[Insert Picture Here. Don’t Stretch the Page]

{ Shi Academy {
“Living to this last breath is my wish, though I am born anew!”

~ The Doorway ~
”Give me your name, and I’ll give you mine!”
{ Given Name |
{ Middle Name |
{ Family Name |
{ Aliases/Nicknames |
{ Gender |
{ Age | {Apparent} {{Actual}}
{ Species |
{ Sexual Orientation |
{ Occupation |
{ Year in School |

~ The Powder Room ~
”Are you hiding your face because that outfit is embarrassing?”
{ Hair | {Color and Style}
{ Eyes |
{ Height |
{ Weight |
{ Attire | {Their usual style of clothing}
{ Other | {Tattoos, piercings, scars, ears, wings, etc.}
{ Overall Appearance | {Both a test of your writing and a better formed picture ^_^ Please describe your character’s overall appearance in a few sentences. Minimum Three.}

~ The Lounge ~
”Your will manifests itself in the words you speak. Whether they be curses, or words of joy, the souls of those words yields power.”
{ Favorite Color | {Include what it says about you}
{ Talents | {List what your character is extremely good at; maximum three}
{ Goal(s) |
{ Likes |
  • {A like here}
  • {A like here}
  • {A like here; More can be added}

{ Dislikes |
  • {A dislike here}
  • {A dislike here}
  • {A dislike here; More can be added}

{ Flaws | {Major character flaws, such as they’re arrogant, they’re judgmental, they’re too shy, etc.}
{ Fear(s) |
{ Overall Personality | {Like the appearance—put it all together! Tell us in a detailed paragraph or two what your character is like! This is a key part of your character.}

~ The Courtyard ~
”In order to do something, you must do it yourself, it is not enough to merely rely on someone else and go along with their ideals.”
{ Legacy | {The name of your Special Ability; one or none, that’s the rule}
    { Description | One GOOD paragraph IN DETAIL describing your special ability, as well as its pros and cons.}

{ Weapon | {The name of your Weapon; Same as the Special Abilities: One or none}
    { Description | {A few good sentences on your weapon, please.}

{ Fortes | {Strengths relating to your character; please balance with Faults}
  • {A strength here}
  • {A strength here}
  • {A strength here; More can be added}

{ Faults | {Weaknesses relating to your character; please balance with Fortes}
  • {A weakness here}
  • {A weakness here}
  • {A weakness here; More can be added}

{ Natural Element | {What element does your character control?}

~ The Study ~
”Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow. I wanted my own world, so I don't regret my choice. I would make the same choice all over again. I will continue to choose this path!”
{ Birthplace |
{ Date of Birth | {Month and Day}
{ Mother |
{ Father |
{ Siblings |
{ Other Relations |
{ Companion |
{ History | {Please give a good DETAILED description of your characters past. 3+ paragraphs}

~ The Mailbox ~
”No matter how right your words are, you have to actually carry it out in order for them to have any meaning.”
{ Did you read the rules? | {Yes/No}
{ Who did you PM? | {Put the name of the administrator you PM’d after reading the rules}

Template created by Zuri of Lost Generation © Inspired by those of Hokkaido Academy, Lost Generations, and its predecessors. All rights belong to their respective creators. Quotes for categories © to Tales of Symphonia and its creators.

Code:
[center][Insert Picture Here. Don’t Stretch the Page]

[hr][size=29][color=pink][font=Wingdings]{[/font][/color][color=ghostwhite][font=Lucida Calligraphy] Shi Academy [/font][/color][color=pink][font=Wingdings]{[/font][/color][/size]
 [size=18][font=Viner Hand ITC][color=ghostwhite]“Living to this last breath is my wish, though I am born anew!”[/color][/font][/size]
[hr]

[size=20][color=red][font=Lucida Calligraphy]~ The Doorway ~[/font][/color][/size]
 [font=Viner Hand ITC][size=16]”Give me your name, and I’ll give you mine!”[/size][/font][/center]
[color=ghostwhite][font=Times][size=15][font=Wingdings][color=red]{[/color][/font] [i]Given Name[/i] |
[font=Wingdings][color=red]{[/color][/font] [i]Middle Name[/i] |
[font=Wingdings][color=red]{[/color][/font] [i]Family Name[/i] |
[font=Wingdings][color=red]{[/color][/font] [i]Aliases/Nicknames[/i] |
[font=Wingdings][color=red]{[/color][/font] [i]Gender[/i] |
[font=Wingdings][color=red]{[/color][/font] [i]Age[/i] | {Apparent} {{Actual}} 
[font=Wingdings][color=red]{[/color][/font] [i]Species[/i] |
[font=Wingdings][color=red]{[/color][/font] [i]Sexual Orientation[/i] |
[font=Wingdings][color=red]{[/color][/font] [i]Occupation[/i] |
[font=Wingdings][color=red]{[/color][/font] [i]Year in School[/i] |
[/size][/font][/color]

[center][size=20][color=#FF3333][font=Lucida Calligraphy]~ The Powder Room ~[/font][/color][/size]
[font=Viner Hand ITC][size=16]”Are you hiding your face because that outfit is embarrassing?”[/size][/font][/center]
[color=ghostwhite][font=Times][size=15][font=Wingdings][color=#FF3333]{[/color][/font] [i]Hair[/i] | {Color and Style}
[font=Wingdings][color=#FF3333]{[/color][/font] [i]Eyes[/i] | 
[font=Wingdings][color=#FF3333]{[/color][/font] [i]Height[/i] | 
[font=Wingdings][color=#FF3333]{[/color][/font] [i]Weight[/i] | 
[font=Wingdings][color=#FF3333]{[/color][/font] [i]Attire[/i] | {Their usual style of clothing}
[font=Wingdings][color=#FF3333]{[/color][/font] [i]Other[/i] | {Tattoos, piercings, scars, ears, wings, etc.}
[font=Wingdings][color=#FF3333]{[/color][/font] [i]Overall Appearance[/i] | {Both a test of your writing and a better formed picture ^_^ Please describe your character’s overall appearance in a few sentences. Minimum Three.}
[/size][/font][/color]

[center][size=20][color=#FF6666][font=Lucida Calligraphy]~ The Lounge ~[/font][/color][/size]
[font=Viner Hand ITC][size=16]”Your will manifests itself in the words you speak. Whether they be curses, or words of joy, the souls of those words yields power.”[/size][/font][/center]
[color=ghostwhite][font=Times][size=15][font=Wingdings][color=#FF6666]{[/color][/font] [i]Favorite Color[/i] | {Include what it says about you}
[font=Wingdings][color=#FF6666]{[/color][/font] [i]Talents[/i] | {List what your character is extremely good at; maximum three}
[font=Wingdings][color=#FF6666]{[/color][/font] [i]Goal(s)[/i] |
[font=Wingdings][color=#FF6666]{[/color][/font] [i]Likes[/i] |
[list][*]{A like here}
[*]{A like here}
[*]{A like here; More can be added}[/list]
[font=Wingdings][color=#FF6666]{[/color][/font] [i]Dislikes[/i] |
[list][*] {A dislike here}
[*] {A dislike here}
[*] {A dislike here; More can be added}[/list]
[font=Wingdings][color=#FF6666]{[/color][/font] [i]Flaws[/i] | {Major character flaws, such as they’re arrogant, they’re judgmental, they’re too shy, etc.}
[font=Wingdings][color=#FF6666]{[/color][/font] [i]Fear(s)[/i] |
[font=Wingdings][color=#FF6666]{[/color][/font] [i]Overall Personality[/i] | {Like the appearance—put it all together! Tell us in a detailed paragraph or two what your character is like! This is a key part of your character.}
[/size][/font][/color]

[center][size=20][font=Lucida Calligraphy][color=#FF9999]~ The Courtyard ~[/color][/font][/size]
[font=Viner Hand ITC][size=16]”In order to do something, you must do it yourself, it is not enough to merely rely on someone else and go along with their ideals.”[/size][/font][/center]
[color=ghostwhite][font=Times][size=15][font=Wingdings][color=#FF9999]{[/color][/font] [i]Legacy[/i] | {The name of your Special Ability; one or none, that’s the rule}
[list][font=Wingdings][color=#FF9999]{[/color][/font] [i]Description[/i] | One GOOD paragraph IN DETAIL describing your special ability, as well as its pros and cons.} [/list]
[font=Wingdings][color=#FF9999]{[/color][/font] [i]Weapon[/i] | {The name of your Weapon; Same as the Special Abilities: One or none}
[list][font=Wingdings][color=#FF9999]{[/color][/font] [i]Description[/i] | {A few good sentences on your weapon, please.}[/list]
[font=Wingdings][color=#FF9999]{[/color][/font] [i]Fortes[/i] | {Strengths relating to your character; please balance with Faults}
[list][*]{A strength here}
[*]{A strength here}
[*]{A strength here; More can be added}[/list]
[font=Wingdings][color=#FF9999]{[/color][/font] [i]Faults[/i] | {Weaknesses relating to your character; please balance with Fortes}
[list][*]{A weakness here}
[*]{A weakness here}
[*]{A weakness here; More can be added}[/list]
[font=Wingdings][color=#FF9999]{[/color][/font] [i]Natural Element[/i] | {What element does your character control?}
[/size][/font][/color]

[center][size=20][font=Lucida Calligraphy][color=#FFCCCC]~ The Study ~[/color][/font][/size]
[font=Viner Hand ITC][size=16]”Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow. I wanted my own world, so I don't regret my choice. I would make the same choice all over again. I will continue to choose this path!”[/size][/font][/center]
[color=ghostwhite][font=Times][size=15][font=Wingdings][color=#FFCCCC]{[/color][/font] [i]Birthplace[/i] |
[font=Wingdings][color=#FFCCCC]{[/color][/font] [i]Date of Birth[/i] | {Month and Day}
[font=Wingdings][color=#FFCCCC]{[/color][/font] [i]Mother[/i] |
[font=Wingdings][color=#FFCCCC]{[/color][/font] [i]Father[/i] |
[font=Wingdings][color=#FFCCCC]{[/color][/font] [i]Siblings[/i] |
[font=Wingdings][color=#FFCCCC]{[/color][/font] [i]Other Relations[/i] |
[font=Wingdings][color=#FFCCCC]{[/color][/font] [i]Companion[/i] |
[font=Wingdings][color=#FFCCCC]{[/color][/font] [i]History[/i] | {Please give a good DETAILED description of your characters past. 3+ paragraphs}
[/size][/font][/color]

[center][size=20][font=Lucida Calligraphy][color=ghostwhite]~ The Mailbox ~[/color][/font][/size]
[font=Viner Hand ITC][size=16]”No matter how right your words are, you have to actually carry it out in order for them to have any meaning.”[/size][/font][/center]
[color=ghostwhite][font=Times][size=15][font=Wingdings]{[/font] [i]Did you read the rules?[/i] | {Yes/No}
[font=Wingdings]{[/font] [i]Who did you PM?[/i] | {Put the name of the administrator you PM’d after reading the rules}
[/size][/font][/color]

[right][font=Times][color=black][size=9][sub]Template created by Zuri of [url=www.lostgenerations.darkbb.com]Lost Generation[/url] © Inspired by those of [url=www.hokkaidoacademy.darkbb.com]Hokkaido Academy[/url], Lost Generations, and its predecessors. All rights belong to their respective creators. Quotes for categories © to Tales of Symphonia and its creators.[/sub][/size][/color][/font][/right]
Back to top Go down

Character Application Template
Page 1 of 1