Shi Academy

An academy of students with powers beyond your imagination. Good or evil... Which side will you choose?

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
All in all, it is time to say goodbye to Shi Academy. Once more, I need to tell you all
that in it's replace, it will be remade into a different site, although it will be in a different
link, please remember, to save all your things. Although it will have different rules, and
different styles. We hope to see you there..
Similar topics

Legendary Shinobi

Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Vun Sleender

Vun Sleender

Character sheet
    Money: 40
    Health:
    Legendary Shinobi  Left_bar_bleue200/200Legendary Shinobi  Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)
    Mana:
    Legendary Shinobi  Left_bar_bleue200/200Legendary Shinobi  Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Legendary Shinobi  Empty
    PostSubject: Legendary Shinobi    Legendary Shinobi  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 3:55 pm

http://rikudonin.forumotion.com/

Legendary Shinobi is a new site that just opened. It's still being worked in progress but the site is developing into bigger numbers. In Legendary Shinobi, the current villages are Konohagakure, Suangakure, and Kirigakure. There is no Mizukage at the moment but it is likely to be taken quickly. The Site Plot is seperated into already-planned arcs that allow RPers to participate in site-wide events. So join Legendary Shinobi today to get the rank you want and embark on the exciting new Naruto RPG!
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile
    Inoko

Inoko

Character sheet
    Money: 40
    Health:
    Mana:

Legendary Shinobi  Empty
    PostSubject: Re: Legendary Shinobi    Legendary Shinobi  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 7:07 pm

Mizukage now taken by me.
    Back to top Go down
    View user profile

Legendary Shinobi
    Page 1 of 1